132 - Narration

J A E M I N

I looked over Jeno as he yawned beside me. We were walking our way to one of the auditoriums for the short orientation. I smirked at him.

"Did you even slept?" I asked. Renjun is walked ahead of us roaming his eyes around trying to find his girlfriend.

Haechan's at my other side. His head are turning from left and right obviously looking for someone too. Napailing ako at mahinang hinampas siya sa dibdib.

"Why don't you just ask Doyoung oppa? It would be faster." I teased him. Pairap niya akong nilingon. He looked irritated.

"Yah, Lee Haechan. You don't have the right to be pissed right now." Jeno interrupts and went between us.

I chuckled as he playfully bumped into Haechan. Agad namang sumuko si Haechan at nag-pout pa. He clasped his hands together and already muttered forgiveness.

"If it weren't for you, I'll probably sleeping right now. You idiot put our names in the volunteers too!" he headlocks him as I just continued walking.

They're already catching some attentions from the other students and I don't want that. I put my hand inside my pocket and started catching up with Renjun.

He turned to me when I walked beside him. "San sila Jeno?" he asked then resumed in looking around.

"Nagsasakalan pa sa likod." I said and roamed my eyes around too.

"Can't find Nayeon?" I asked him the obvious.

He hummed, "Yeah. She said she's on her way here now."

"Sino kasama?"

"Si Savi. They went to some clothe shop before going here." I nodded and smirked as I realized that Savi was with Nayeon all along, shopping while her boyfriend was pissed and worried as hell.

"There." I pointed Nayeon's direction when I saw her.

Renjun followed my line of sight and smiled when he saw his girl. He waved at her and she quickly shoot glares at him while walking towards us.

Renjun chuckled at the frowning face of her. "What's with the face? Ampangit mo." he said and even cupped both of cheeks.

"Eh bakit ikaw nakaporma ka pa? Hedgehog, volunteer work 'to, okay? Hindi fieldtrip." she said sarcastically and even rolled her eyes.

"Dami nasabi." Renjun muttered as he lowered his head a little, enough for their faces to be in the same level.

He turned his head at the side with a smirk. Nayeon looked like she's used to it and already knew what he wants. She leaned towards him and dropped a quick kiss at his cheeks.

I sighed and quickly looked away. Lalo ko lang namimiss si Jaerin. Nagulat ako nang medyo bumangga sakin si Renjun. Nilingon ko sila at natawa nang makitang nasa gitna na nila si Mark at nakasimangot.

"Huling huli ko kayo." he said. Renjun pushed him aside and went beside Nayeon.

Tumawa si Mark at umakbay sakin habang nakangisi. "Didn't expect you to be here. I heard your Jaerin's at the hospital." he said.