47 - Narration

J A E M I N

I was busy stalking Jaerin's twitter account. Haechan told me the other day that some of her classmates where lowkey hitting on her. I just want to check if it's true or he's just making fun of me. Wala naman kasing nasasabi sila Jisung sakin about don.

Shempre, I got my friends as my look-out for Jaerin. I'm really sure Jaehyun hyung won't allow me to court her. She's too young. Baka kutusan lang ako ni hyung eh. Kaya lowkey lang din muna ako. Pa-stalk stalk lang muna ganon.

While scrolling, I did see some boys who tries to get her attention. I'm getting pissed already when suddenly I received continuous messages.

It's... from Jaehyun hyung?

But I saw him left to charge Rinrin's phone and he left his phone here.

I raised my head from my phone just to see Jaerin. She's holding hyung's phone. Maybe she mistook it and thought it was her phone. Their phones were completely identical. Pumasok naman si Hyung and Jaerin quickly talked to him.

I checked the message that's from Jaehyun hyung na obviously si Jaerin ang nag-type.

iMessage

Jaehyun hyung

jaehyun hyung:
KYAAAHH!! Nayeon,
nakakainis ka naman
eh! Bat natulog
ka agad?

jaehyun hyung:
Hindi mo tuloy nakita
ang moment namin
kanina ni Jaemin baby ko!!!!
Omg, gusto ko sumigaw
pero I kennot!!!! Jusko!

jaehyun hyung:
Ang pogi pogi ng baby
ko tapos ang bango
bango pa!

jaehyun hyung:
How to calm down?!
LEE NAYEON! I THINK
I FORGOT HOW TO
BREATH?

jaehyun hyung:
NA JAEMIN IS SO
HANDSOME!
ㅠㅠ

Did Jaerin just sent this not knowing that it's not her phone? She thought that the nana she texted was Nayeon, which turned out to be me.

Damn, she's so freakin cute.

I saw her cheeks became so red and I can't help but to admire how cute she looks. Jaerin is very beautiful. Her face were out of this world. She looks like an angel and heaven sent her here because she's in some kind of mission.

Her long wavy hair, eyes that are big and innocent-like, thick brows and long eye lashes, and her lips is sinful. I can't even stand looking at her too long because I think I just want to pull her face towards me.

"You sent it to the wrong Nana." I said in a low voice just enough for her to hear.

______________________________