86

Bae Jinyoung
active now

7 : 34 pm

jinyoung:
thank you for
today, erin!

jinyoung:
i really had fun.

jinyoung:
i hope this won't
be the last.

jaerin:
thank you din,
jinjin!

jaerin:
i had fun too!

jaerin:
hindi ka pa rin nag
babago!

jaerin:
of course this wouldn't
be the last.

jaerin:
next time sasama
ko si jaehyun oppa and
si jaemin

jaerin:
so you can meet him

jinyoung:
jaemin nanaman.|

jinyoung:
|

jinyoung:
sure! that will be
fun.

jinyoung:
see you around,
erin!

jaerin:
see you! :)

jinyoung:
I'm sorry that my
mom wanted me to
meet her right
away.

jinyoung:
Sure ka ba na may
susundo sayo?

jaerin:
it's okay!

jaerin:
you probably have
something important
to do.

jaerin:
yup.

jaerin:
jaemin's actually
already here.

jinyoung:
oh.. okay.

jinyoung:
ingat kayo.

jaerin:
sure, kayo rin.

jung jaerin is now offline

jinyoung:
gusto rin kita
ingatan|

jinyoung:
|

bae jinyoung is now offline

____________________________

J A E R I N

"Hi baby." nakangiti ng malawak si Jaemin nang makalapit siya sakin. Nakapamulsa ang isa niyang kamay habang ang isa ay hawak ang strap ng bag niya.

"Hello! Tapos na rin sila sa booth?" I asked. Umiling siya saglit bago marahang kinuha sakin ang bag na hawak ko. Hinayaan ko siya dahil ganon na palagi ang ginagawa niya.

"Sina Jaehyun hyung na ang nagbabantay." he answered with a soft smile.

Tumango nalang ako at nagsimula na kami maglakad. He held my hand naturally while walking side by side.

"How's catching up with Jinyoung?" he asked while we're patiently waiting at the bus stop.

I smiled a little looking over him.

"Are you really curious?" tanong ko. Hinuhuli kung talagang sincere siya sa pagtatanong.

The corner of his lips lifted up as he looked away. I felt him tightening his grip in my hand in a comforting way as he draws lazy circle using his thumb once again.

"No. I'm just trying to be nice." he said laughing a little. Natawa na rin ako.

"You're so cute." I said.

He turned to look at me puckering his lips. "Am I?" he asked cutely.

I let out a laugh and nodded continually. He's indeed very cute and he knows it.

"You're cuter, baby." and he pinched my cheeks once before the bus finally arrived.

"Did oppa asked you to take me home?"

He chosed the two-seater at the left corner. The bus wasn't filled with many people. Some were students and pretty busy with their own business.

Jaemin let me sit first at the seat beside the window. He followed after and hummed as an answer to my question.

"How's the booth? Nobody tries to rent you?" I asked. Boyfriend for hire kasi ang booth nila this school-year. Ayon kasi ang nakagawian at talagang sobrang mabenta ng NCT tuwing foundation week namin.

He was part of the list last year but this year, he isn't one of the boyfriends because of me. Hehe.

Jaemin looked at me with a teasing smile, "Why? You jealous?"

I pouted my lips and blushed at what he asked. I was kind of embarassed actually to admit.

"I can be jealous, can't I?"

He laughed while staring at me then he stretched his hand over my head to pull it toward him. He placed a chaste kiss over my forehead.

"Of course you can. You don't have to jealous tho, since nobody dares to challenge the mighty, Jung Jaerin." he said giggling a little.

I smiled very satisfied.

"I heard Jeno oppa's the one with the most girls this foundation?"

"Yeah. Haechan's sulky, he thinks he got more girls than him." we both chuckled at that.

"Well, he is popular with girls too."

He nodded as an agreement, "Too bad some of them already learned their lesson and avoid being fooled by his charms."

I laughed.

"I know right."

"Foundation week's already over. How was it?" he asked curious.

I smiled sweetly at him clinging my arms over his tighter.

"I always enjoy foundation week, it's just more fun now that I spent it more with you." I confessed.

He smirked and I saw how his cheeks got a bit tint of red which is totally cute.

"I had fun too." he muttered shortly as he kissed my forehead again.

"I had fun seeing guys fantasize over you and gets frustrated after seeing me towering behind you. They give me those looks that I've had won something they will never get." he puts up this smug look over his face.

I chuckled smacking his face playfully and we both laughed.

"Having this opportunity to be always with you baby is just amazing. You're not yet my girlfriend but I'm sure you'll be my biggest flex." my heart skipped a bit when he said that.

I pouted my lips, eyes getting a little stained by tears. Jaemin's never fails to make me feel loved.

"You're making me fall to you, Na Jaemin."

He smiled, "I'll catch you right away."

_____________________________