A/N #4

Okay I have two problems, three things total here:

1.) Thank you all so so so much for the reads and votes! I never thought People would actually ever ask for updates and want to read a silly little fan-fiction that I wrote. Hey, I'm a nobody who nobody cares about IRL, so this means a lot to me. THANK YOU ALL!

2.) I'm having a problem with wattpad that maybe someone here could help me with? So I comment on a story, not replying to a comment, just making my own, and it works. But when I go to reply to a comment, a bubble pops up and says, "Invalid parameters, end must be bigger than start" or something similar to that. Please comment here advice to help me fix this if you know what's wrong because I want to reply to my readers comments! Help me help you!

3.) I'm starting a new story soon, (I know it sounds like a bad idea because I don't update often) well maybe not soon, but I'm writing notes because it was a sudden idea while watching a video. And I need help picking a name. Well two names.
For the guy I have:
Bentley
Kyler
Milo
(Or comment other ideas, but also vote for which one of these you like best)
And for the girl I have:
Nothing, so comment some names I need them!

Ciao!~
~Wolfcat~