Chapter 4

When we went back downstairs, Taylor held my hand but I didn't mind, I knew him more than I knew the others, when Nash looked at us he gave us a smirk "lovebirds holding hands" he teased, I quickly let go of his hand and blushed. "We're only friends" I looked at Taylor, "yeah..friends" he grinned, "we're going to the beach" Taylor added, "have fun" Nash added, "thanks" I smiled.

When we got to the beach we both raced,"haha, I won!" I did a victory dance, "braggart" he stuck his tongue out, then he tripped me, I grabbed his shirt and we both fell on the sand. His nose touched mine and our lips almost touched, "sorry" he apologized, "don't be, it was my fault" I laughed.

He got up and helped me up, "it's so beautiful when the sun is about to set" I smiled looking at the water, I suddenly felt someone's arms wrapping around my waist, I slowly turned my head around, it was Taylor.

"Oh my god! you scared me" I rested my head on his chest, "haha" he laughed. "TAYLOR CANIFF OMG" a girl yelled, "hey, what's your name?" He asked her, "I'm Jackie" she started to cry, "aww don't cry" he gently let go of me and hugged her, "I love you Tay" she cried even harder, "it's okay" he laughed, "want me to follow you on Instagram?" He asked her, "yes!!, my Instagram name is Jackie_Smith" she looked at him.

"Okay I will follow you right now" he took out his phone to search her up on Instagram, wow he looks so cute when he talks to her, he is so sweet but why is she crying over him? "Found you" he smiled, "thank you" she cried a little more, "your welcome" he let go of her, "bye" she waved, "bye" he waved back.