Chapter 22

When I got in the room all the boys were talking to each other and some of them were on their phones.

I saw Taylor sitting on the bed by himself so I walked over and sat next to him, "hey, Tay," I smiled, he looked up at me and smiled back.

"Hey, how was it with Nash?" he asked, "it was awesome, his fans are so weird and funny," I giggled, "cool, so you have a birthday coming up and you didn't tell me," he crossed his arms and pretended to look mad.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I have a birthday coming up!" I announced, he chuckled and shook his head.

"So what do you want to do on your birthday?" he asked, I smiled then looked away.

I usually celebrate my birthday with Maggie but now I don't know what I'm going to do.

"Well uh..I don't know I usually celebrate my birthdays with Maggie" I frowned. He smiled and pulled me close to him, "do you want to celebrate it with her?" he asked.

I gave him a confused look and chuckled, "what?" I asked. "Do you want to celebrate it with her?" he repeated and grinned, "...no," I answered back.

Yes I did want to celebrate my birthday with my best-friend, more like my sister but I'm at a different place and I need to get use to it.

I remeber on 10th birthday when she and I tried to leave the orphanage together, but that didn't work we both got caught, at least we got cake since it was still my birthday.

I got new clothes and shoes and hair products, I always gave her my hair products because I was not a girly girl like she was.

I was tough and she taught me how to stay strong even though we were still orphans, we'd keep each other company, when we were sad, mad, angry or depressed we'd always be there for each other.

Those Maggie is the only one I have in this world but now I have Taylor, Nash, and Cameron, but for real I really miss her, is do anything to have her here with me right now.

He smiled and held me even tighter, "why not?" he laughed which caused me to laugh too, "well, I'm somewhere different and I need to get use to doing stuff differently," I responded.

He laughed again and smiled.

Taylor is just freakin great! I think I love him, I mean I've never had a boyfriend before and I don't even know how it feels like to have one, but I'd love to either have Cameron, Nash, or Taylor as my boyfriend.

"Who would you like to spend your birthday with?" he asked, "hm..Cameron," I replied, "oh.." he frowned and then smiled again.

"I'm just kidding," I laughed, and playfully punched his shoulder, "ouch," he rubbed his shoulder and smiled.

"Taylor Michael Caniff don't tell me your jealous that I 'chose' Cameron," I teased, he blushed and smiled, "no, I mean I was but then I was happy for you, it's your birthday and I want you to be happy," he smiled.

"Th-that's so sweet," tears were dripping down my face, he wiped the tears that were under my eyes and smiled, "don't cry," he kissed my cheek and I started blushing.

I smiled, "but that was just...I want to spend my birthday with all of you guys.", he grinned and put his arm around my back.

Cameron's pov:

"Tomorrow's Adrianna's birthday and I wanted to know if you could help Carter and I with the uh..with her party," I smiled, "aww, Cam got himself a girlfriend," she teased, I blushed a little then grinned.

"But yea, I'd love to help, she's funny and pretty, she panicked just because I called you muffin," she laughed, which also caused me to laugh.

"Thanks," I hugged her and then we started walking towards Jack and Jacks room, she tugged on my shirt and stared at her.

"Could you distract her while Carter and I go shopping for her clothes and birthday stuff?" she asked.

"What?" I asked again, "could you distract her?" she repeated, I smiled and nodded, "good, then this will be the best party ever! plus Shawn could sing and play his guitar," she paused and stared at me.

"Hahaha," I laughed, "don't laugh, okay? cause it'll take like hours to get this party ready so you better think of places to bring her to because we're going to make the party in the lobby," she explained.

I sighed, "that'll be easy," I laughed, "good, let's goo," she grabbed my hand and we went into the Jack's room.

Mahogany sat down on the floor and went onto her phone, I saw Taylor talking to Adrianna and it kind of looked like they were cuddling.

I weakly smiled and sat next to Mahogany, I think I was kind of jealous that Adrianna liked Taylor more than me.

They were laughing and smiling at each other, from time to time they kissed each other's cheeks and stuff, I looked at Mahogany and saw that she was staring at me.

"What?" I questioned, she had a worried look on her which made me kind of worried too, "are you jealous of Taylor?" she asked, I laughed and shook my head.

"No, I was just staring at the window," I lied, "um Cam from where we're sitting there's no window, come on admit that your jealous that Adrianna likes Taylor more than you," she sighed.

"I don't really care, it's her body if she chooses Taylor over me then I'm fine with that, but if she chooses me I'd treat her like a princess, I would make her the happiest girl on the planet," I responded and smiled a little.

She had a huge smile on her face, then she leaned in towards me and hugged me really tight, "that girl better choose you Cam! that thing that you just said was so sweet, and if she's not the 'one' then there's another lucky girl out there waiting to be with you," she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I got to go, I'm going to the beach with Jacob and I'm so excited, "she stood up and winked at me.

"Oh, and uh..if you really like Ad like that then you could make her like you more while you distract her," she whispered in my ear then left.