Chapter 12

We finally got back to the hotel and I hugged Carter and Cameron to thank them for taking me shopping once again and went upstairs to change into my bathing suit.

I took off my clothes in the bathroom and put on my new bathing suit, when I got out of the bathroom I saw Taylor staring at me. "....", "....", "What are you staring at?" I asked him, "you look beautiful" he smiled, I started blushing and smiled, "thanks", put my shorts and shirt over it and stared at him.

"How was your trip to the mall?" he asked, "it was awesome, Cameron and Carter got to meet more fans, one of them didn't like me, she have me a dirty look" I laughed, "why are you laughing?" he laughed too.

"Because haters gonna hate" I talked in a sassy voice, "haha" he laughed, "well I got to go, I'm going swimming with Cameron and then he's taking me out for lunch" I smiled and walked towards the door but he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Whoa!" I laughed, "have fun" he brought me closer to him and smiled, I took off his bandana and put it around my forehead, "how do I look?" I teased, "great" he laughed, "haha" I took it off and wrapped it back around his forehead and kissed it, "thanks" I ran out of the room and went downstairs to the lobby to meet Cameron.