Chapter 16

"Taylor?" I looked around the room and found him on the floor near the window, he was lying down and sweating, "Taylor!" I yelled and ran towards him, "are you okay?" I put his head on my lap and wiped off half of his sweat.

"I'm fine just a little headache that's all" he tried to smiled, but he looked like he was in pain, "let me help you on the bed" I suggested, "no, I like being on the floor" he grinned, I frowned, then stood up and took a pillow to out it under his head.

"I'll be back" I stood up again and went to the bath room, I took off my shirt and soaked it in hot water, I took it out and, walked over to him, I put it gently on his head, "nice bra" he teased, "haha, it's part of my bathing suit, remember?" I laughed, "oh yea" he chuckled.

"Why didn't anyone help you?" I asked, "I didn't think I needed to" he answered, "where do you think I can Advil from?" I asked him again, "uh..up at Nash's room" he answered real weakly, "room B4" he added, "okay, hang tight okay?" I kissed his forehead and left.

When I got to the elevator, I went straight up to Nash's room, I ran to door 4 and gently knocked on it, "Hello?, is anyone there?" I asked, .... No answer, I grabbed the door knob and quietly crept in.

I looked around to see if anyone was there, but I still didn't hear anything, I got to my knees to crawl to Nash's bed when someone stepped on my shoe lace, "ouch!" my whole body fell to the ground and it hurt, "what are you doing?" the person laughed, "I was just looking for some Advil" I turned and saw Nash laughing at me.

"Not funny" I stood up and crossed my arms, "well next time tie your shoes and knock" he smirked, "I did knock!, and plus it was an emergency so I had to run here-", "with your chest showing" he interrupted, "its a bathing suit!" I yelled at him.

"Haha, okay well the Advil's in my bag" he laughed once more, "okay" I stood there and waited for him to give it to me, "thanks" I smiled, "your welcome Naked Smith" he smirked, "don't call me that!" I yelled at him and started storming off towards the door, until he grabbed my hand, "wait.." he turned me around and looked at me.

"What?" I asked him, "are you mad? or naw" he laughed and hugged me, "sorry" he added, "its okay, but can we hang another time? Taylor needs me to save him" I replied and started blushing, "save him? haha" he let me go and smiled, "go save him Smithers" he did a weird dance then stopped, I laughed and waved bye.