Chapter 19

Adrianna's pov:

"Have you guys seen Nash?" I asked everyone that I ran up to, "yea, he's outside waiting for you" Carter smiled, "oh, okay thanks" I smiled back and ran outside.

I looked around to see if Nash was there but he wasn't, "down here, Smith" he laughed, I looked down in front of me and there he was sitting down with his phone in his hand.

"Wow..I'm so dumb" I smacked my forehead and looked at Nash, he stood up and smiled, "your not dumb" he smiled, "your..cute" he pushed his fingers through my hair and winked at me.

"Uh..thanks" I blushed and didn't make eye contact with him, I just smiled and looked down at the floor, "hmm..wanna make a YouTube video with me?" he asked, "a wha?" I questioned with with a confused look on my face.

"You don't know what YouTube is?" he asked and smiled at me, "I'm not that stupid..." I crossed my arms and didn't look at him, "then what is it?"he asked with a smirk on his face, "well it's uh-uh, it's YouTube where you find or do videos?" I responded but I questioned it too.

"Your right," he smiled, "I am?..I mean I am!" I laughed and started to spin around and I almost fell on the ground but he caught me in his arms just in time. "Oops" I giggled, "watch your step, Dancing Smith"he smiled and kissed my cheek, I blushed, "ha ha ha, thanks".

He stood me up and I smiled, "so what should the YouTube video be about?" I asked, "hmm..it should be about you" he teased, "wh-why me?" I asked, "well because your a new Magcon member" he replied, "Magcon?" I asked with a confused face, "you'll find out first thing tomorrow" he grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room.

We got in the elevator and went up to his room, "we're doing the video in your room?" I asked, he nodded and looked at me, I stared back at him and grinned, his eyes were so beautiful and his smile was just dreamy.

"Did you hear what I said?" He asked, "huh?...what" I looked at him and started to laugh, "what's so funny?" he asked, he sounded a little bit like me when I didn't find anything so funny.

"You sound just like me" I giggled, "that's because we have lots of things in common" he winked and opened his door.

"Ha! like what?" I laughed, "well, we both sound the same when we don't find anything funny" he replied, "hm..true, what else" I smirked, "uh, we both like ice-cream" he laughed, "oh my gosh, everyone likes ice-cream" I laughed.

Nash's pov:

She started to laughed and I just smiled and stared at her, her eyes were so beautiful, she stared back at me but I quickly looked away, "are you ready to make the YouTube video?" I asked, she nodded and smiled.

I got out my camera materials and set them up, she sat on my bed and stared at me with a huge smile on her face, "who's going to talk first you or me?" She asked, I smiled, and laughed, "what's so funny?" she asked making her voice seem like she was yelling but she wasn't.

"A lot of things are funny and your going to talk first" I pressed on the record button and it turned red, I stared at her and she started to blush, she looked really nervous, she tried to hide it with a smile but I could tell.