Chapter 6

"The pizza was so good" Hayes yawned, "yea, and the movie" Taylor also yawned, "haha I think you two should get some sleep" I laughed and also yawned, "same with you" Aaron laughed, "they arrived" Cameron yelled, "who?" I asked, "Carter and the Jacks" he responded. "Come on Hayes we're going to bed" Nash picked him up but he was already sleeping.

"Night guys" Aaron and Shawn waved bye and left, "night Adrianna" Matt smiled and yawned,"night" I smiled, "I'm going to go sleep in Nash's room today" he yawned, "okay, night Cam" I yawned even louder, "night" he waved and closed the door.

I looked at Taylor that was now sleeping and shook him, "Taylor, go sleep on the bed" I whispered in his hear, he scratched his ear and looked at me, "sorry" he hugged me, "it's okay but just stand up and sleep on the bed" I chuckled.

"No I want to sleep on the floor with you" he kissed my cheek, "are you sleep drunk?" I teased, "I wish I was I'd kiss you right now" he laughed, "that was a joke right?" I asked him with a serious face.

"No, I'm not joking" he stood up and sat in front of me, he looked me deep in the eyes and smiled, "your really sweet Tay, but I don't think we should-" he pulled me towards him and kissed me.