Chapter 17

I ran back to our room and saw that Taylor had fallen asleep, I smiled and laid on the bed with the Advil still in my hand, suddenly someone barged into the room and sat near the door, it was Cameron, I guess he didn't notice me laying down so I just stared at him.

"Are you okay?" I frowned and looked down at him, "damn! where the heck did you come from?" he asked and walked up to the bed, "I came from Nash's and now I'm on the bed" I replied with a smile, "are you mad?" I asked, then stopped smiling, "I'm fine..." he frowned.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas, don't you lie to me!" I poked his nose, "how do you know my middle name?" he laughed, "so it is Alexander, ha!" I giggled and remembered that my dad's name was Alexander but they called him Alex, "I guessed it" I laughed again.

"Well that was an amazing guess" he stood up and sat next to me, I also stood up and sat down, "are you mad because I said thanks for the date with a question mark?" I asked with a sad face, I looked him deep in the eyes and frowned.

"Nah," he put my chin up and looked at me with a smile. "Cam, I feel like I'm hurting everyone that's new to me, especially you and Taylor" I frowned, "your not hurting me" he leaned closer to me and instead of kissing me on the lips he kissed my cheek and headed to the bathroom.

I was so embarrassed I started to blush like crazy, how stupid of I to think he'd kiss me just like that!? "are-are you taking a shower?" I asked stuttering a little bit, "yeah, why you wanna join me?" he teased, yes "no" I replied, he laughed then closed the door.

When he closed the door I looked back at Taylor, he looked so peaceful, I wonder what he was dreaming about, I grinned and touched his hand "your a strange man Taylor"I laughed then slowly drifted away into a deep sleep.