Chapter 15

"So how are we going to get out of here?" I asked him, "I don't know," he replied, "..I have an idea!" I smiled, "what is it?" he asked, "what if we go out there you meet them then we leave" I replied, he looked at me like I was crazy all I did was smile, "or plan B, we run away and head straight to the hotel" I smiled and looked outside.

"ARE YOU TWO KISSING?!!" one fan yelled, "AWW THATS SO CUTE! LET ME TAKE A PICTURE" the other yelled, that made me smile, "what's it gonna be Dallas?" I smirked and looked at him, I could tell he was thinking real hard about this because he didn't look at me.

"CAMERON CAN YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM?" One yelled, "I LOVE YOU TO DEATH NOW FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!" another yelled, "plan B," he smiled, I laughed and stood up, "what? it sounds fun" he giggled.

"Okay let's do it" I walked to the door and opened it, Cameron grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door, we both ran and the fans followed behind us. "Hahaha, run Dallas run! they're about to tackled us!" I yelled and smiled, he laughed and he was still holding my hand.

"Run Smith run!" he teased, "hey! how do you know my last name?" I asked him, "haha, from Taylor" he replied, "I'm gonna kill him" I muttered to myself, "I heard that" he laughed, "ha! we're almost there" I panted, "yea" he replied.

We we got to the hotel we quickly got in and we started to breathe in real heavily, "what happened to you guys?" Nash walked over to us and laughed, "fans..chased..us" I tried to explain, "haha" Hayes came over to us and gave us some water bottles.

"Thanks" I took it and drank it half way, Cameron drank all of his and we finally sat down, and relaxed for awhile, "that was the funniest thing I've ever done" Cameron laughed, "Adrianna was like, RUN DALLAS RUN! and then I said RUN SMITH RUN!" he laughed again, and this time everyone started to laugh with him.

I blushed, and smiled, "where's Taylor?" I asked them, "he's upstairs, he wasn't feeling well" Aaron smiled, "oh, okay, thank you so much Cameron, for the uh date?" I stood up kissed his cheek and headed to the elevator to go upstairs.