Chapter Two

Niall was in just gym shorts and Liam was in sweatpants and no shirt. As the film started, Niall snuggled into Liam and fell asleep. By the end of the movie, both boys were asleep, just as the other boys came home.

Harry went over to the couch, taking a picture of the boys and posting it to Twitter. With a caption: Niall isn’t feeling well so Liam and him took the day off. #GetWellSoonLeprechaun.

Within seconds, it had more than 100 favors and 20 retweets, so he took another one.

When both boys woke up, #GetWellSoonLeprechaun was trending. Liam smiled and shook his head when he saw all the favors. Niall was too sick to care. Normally, he would be embarrassed that Harry took a picture of him sleeping.

“Haz… Help…” Niall rasped. His voice was barely there and Harry turned to him, surprised.  He didn’t react in time and Niall fell back onto the couch, failing from trying to get up.

“Are you Ok?”

“Yeah. Just trying to get up to hang out with you guys in the kitchen while you eat dinner.” Niall smiled and swung his feet around the side of the couch, moving to stand up. Liam saw and immediately got behind him, thinking he would fall. Liam wrapped his arm around the boy’s middle and supported him.

“Thanks Li.” Niall stood up with Liam’s help and went into the kitchen.

“No problem. Are you hungry? You never had lunch.”

“I just want a piece of toast or some crackers or something. Just going in to hang with the lads.”

“Ok, lets go.” Liam stayed on one side of him and Louis came over and got on the other side. “Thanks Lou.”

“No problem.”

“How was the studio today?”

“Not bad,” Louis said, his forehead creased with worry lines.

“What happened? Wait, where’s Z? I haven’t seen him since this morning.”

“Um… Z lost his voice around 3 and kept trying; eventually stopping when I told him he looked too sick to continue. He agreed, but stood up to leave and passed out. Paul took him to the doctors and they got him on some meds or something. He is coming home in a little bit. They had to go to the hospital to get everything checked out.

“I swear he is Ok now. Paul is driving so he can’t get hurt. He didn’t look good at all today, but I feel bad because we pushed him. He told us he wasn’t feeling good, but I told him to hang in and finish his solo. I feel so bad,” Lou said, putting Niall down in the chair and running a hand over his chin.