Chapter Eleven

When the movie was over, Niall could be heard snoring lightly and the others were taking pictures and posting them onto Twitter.

Zayn was asleep too, but he was just lying on the couch with his head in Liam’s lap like he had started. Liam was playing with Zayn’s hair and laughing softly at his expressions in his sleep.

“Liam?” Louis said softly.

“Huh?” he asked, looking away from Zayn.

“Thanks for staying last night. I just couldn’t take the pressure. I still wish I hadn’t let him keep going.”

“Lou, love, it was going to happen anyway. His vocal cords were already stuck open, it was just a matter of time,” Harry said.

“Yea mate. It was going to happen. Not your fault at all.”

“Well, thanks for staying strong for us Li.”

“Thanks for being there when he needed you. When I left, I felt so bad about doing that. I understand why he said those things, but it still hurts, you know? I just couldn’t believe that, after all we had been through together, he still said those things. I am mad at myself for not being at work and not being there in the beginning, but I was with Niall.”

“Yeah, Li. It’s not like you could leave Ni alone when he was so sick,” Harry said.

“I guess you’re right. I just feel a little bad.”

“Liam?” Zayn whispered, waking up a bit. He looked up at Liam and Liam smiled.

“Yea?”

“Thanks, for everything,” he said before going back to sleep.

“No problem,” Liam whispered, falling asleep next to him.

I dont know if that was really bad or good. Please comment and let me know!!!!!!!