Bonding Time

(Esme's POV)

I now sat in the medbay. Soundwave's foot was tapping in the back, he seemed stressed as the rest of his body stood rigid. He stared at me. I stared back as Knockout was checking the brain slabs he took. He took an X-ray of my torso and then looked that over.

"Holy primus..." Knockout murmured as he stared at the screen. Me and Soundwave turn to him and he shows us the screen.

"This is Esmerelda's chest scan when she had first woken up from the failed experiment, the second one is of Esme's chest now. You see your heart has created a warmth. In the center of it. Then here is Soundwave's scans. One for before and one now. Open up, Soundwave." Knockout orders. Soundwave opens it after a moment, I could feel his shyness and feel his preservation. He only wants me to see his spark. But since Knockout's a doctor...

The spark in Soundwave's chest had streaks of blue blended into it. The top was purple and near the bottom it became a gradient into the same blue color as my eyes. I stared at it. It was so pretty.

"I think when Esme was in your spark chamber, she accidentally started making a bond with you. Which means that you both can feel what the other feels, and you can communicate telepathically. That's how Esme replied to you earlier." Knockout pointed out. He was pretty good at his job. I looked to Soundwave.

"So then that means we're closer?" I ask but Knockout is typing a report. Is he ignoring me?

"No, he isn't. He can't hear us in our bond, Esmerelda." Soundwave's sweet voice entered my head.

"This is nice." I sent my love through the bond. Then suddenly a flash, no a memory came into my head. I closed my eyes as I watched it play out.

[Flashback]

"RUN!!!" Someone yelled.

"Marcos, I'm scared." A child's voice whimpered.

"Shh I know! Just hold tight!" A calming voice said.

"ESME!!!" A high pitched voice yelled.

[Flashback End]

Whoa...when was that?

"When I took you. I'm sorry..." Soundwave said, I felt his regret through the bond.

"It's ok. If it wasn't for you taking me, I wouldn't get to marry you." I winked his way. He sent his love again and I sent mine.

"Is there side affects to all this good, Knockout?" I asked aloud this time. He turned to me and nodded. He looked grim.

"I'm not sure how your heart can hold the bond. This has obviously never happened before. So just incase, Soundwave will be sticking with you from now on. He has me on speed dial and Megatron and I will try to research on what to do for now. Since you and Soundwave are bonded, that means you both are officially spark bound by the way. So congrats." He then waves us off. I sigh as I sit in Soundwave's palm.

"You're worried." Soundwave said through the bond.

"Kinda..." I reply.

"I am too." He states and we are in his room. He presses in a code and the door flashed the DND sign again. I sit on top of his berth. He starts typing stuff at his normal speed, which was faster than anyone on the heckin planet. It made me smile and a memory flashed through my head.

Images of Soundwave typing away repeatedly over and over again. It was from many times before. He sure did that and then memories of my typing on my own little pad, as fast as he can beside him. It was very cute to look at honestly and I guess even before I lost my memories, we were very close.

"We were." he stated. I felt his happiness through the bond, "you are getting more memories back, my sparkmate."

"Are you really happy to be my sparkmate?" I ask him. I mean I did kinda force him into it and I bet he almost fainted too.

"Yes of course. Why do you ask?" He asks me.

"It feels like I kinda forced you. For us humans, it's different I'm sure." I don't really remember how it is for other humans of course haha. There was no response from him for a bit. I look over at him and see him frozen, typing all ceases then started again.

"I searched it up and apparently the male asks the female and if it's a gay or lesbian relationship, either partner may ask. It is rather interesting."

"Neither of us asked, it just happened." I chuckle but really kinda feel bad.

"Don't feel bad. I want to marry you. I want to be your sparkmate." He stated firmly with no falter in his voice. It made my heart ache.

"Aw." I smile and look at him to see he is staring at me. I feel my face heat up under his gaze. Suddenly he turns away with the sound of him clearing his throat. I pause at the sudden rush from the bond. I laid back, as not to stumble around and fall. The emotions were of lots of love and lust. Mostly love of course. Lust? That's new.... I gulped at the thought. That wouldn't even work I think.

"No it wouldn't. Unless I get my holoform." He interrupted my thoughts. I looked to him and he kept his gaze away. That is odd but okay... and Holoform?

"Holoform?" I ask, tilting my head slightly.

"Yes. My Holoform is a tangible projection of my human form. Shockwave is supposed to be getting them ready to use. Well I was the only one who wanted it because I have you." He stated and finally looked to me. I gave a soft smile.

"How long has he been working on it?" I ask.

"For eons almost." He informs me through the telepathic bond. I nod at this.

"Well, I'm bored. What are you doing?" I ask him. He shows me the screen and we read it together through our link.

"Report: I am now sparkmates to my human, SkyBlazer. She has the case of amnesia but has been getting memories and moments back very slowly. We just need more triggers to get those memories back." We said at the same time. His sweet voice echoed in my head and my voice did the same in his processor.

Maybe we were made to be sparkmates...