chapter 1

🍒First meeting is not always best🍒

If you like reading and hearing music fake love is up there

Eun jung's pov

I had a stepbrother for 1 years since the day we first met he has been very arrogant.

Flashback

My mom was taking me to my stepdads house. It was huge!
My stepdad huged my dad right away then he huged me.
"Taehyung come meet your new family!" He yelled.
"Coming!"a deep voice answered.

Going down the stairs was a boy with a good looking facial I have to admit.
I kept glaring at him in disguised because I did not like the idea of having a brother and he noticed so I turned around.
He huged my mom then me very lightly and then pushed me away.

End of flashback

We been having the same room ever since. He also been calling me shorty everywhere he sees me it became an embaresment later on so I never told anyone he was related to me.

I was brushing my teeth when Taehyung came in and started to put paste on his toothbrush.
"Hey shorty"he said then started to brush his teeth standing right behind me.

"Stop calling me shorty!"I said after i finished brushing.
"Why not what do I call you then"he asked .
"By my name"I said. "Nah shorty matches you"he said.
"Just because I am 2 1/2 inches doesn't mean you would call me shorty" I said.

He left with no answer.
"Hey I am talking to you"I said madly.
I followed him as he went to his bed and took his backpack from his bed and went downstairs.

Our parents were cooking breakfast for us . We sat at opposite sides of the tables as usual. Our parents always told us to get along but we never did we are enemies than siblings.

Taehyung's pov

I kept acting that my sister was invisible because it was funny seeing how she followed me everywhere I went.

Mom served us our breakfast and we got eatting.
Until I realized she was kicking my leg hardly and I gave her a death stare.
I was kicking her back.
Our parents have been talking about how we should stop fighting with each other but we never listened.

"Why are you fucking kicking my leg!!" I Yelled.
"I was not why are you blaming me!"she yelled back.
I rolled my eyes and she started to give this look that she wanted to kill me.

When we were done we both went to school together.
I started jumping on puddles of water and did not realize I accidently splatted on her.

"God damn!"she yelled. Her uniform was wet and she got so mad she pushed me to the ground I stood up and kicked pulled her hair.
She then grabed a rock and hit my head and we startes to slap each other .

My friend Mark came rushing and seperated us . "Calm down you two is there a day you do not fight?"he asked looking at both of us.

Shorty rolled her eyes and left and hit pushed me out the way on pupose.
I was about to ho after her but Mark stop me.

"You both are gonna end up killing each other some day"he said.
We were walking to school and the least thing I wantes to do is to see shorty.
She hated to be calles shorty but its fun to make her mad.

We saw each other and ignored each other and went our own ways to class.