chapter 5

Eun jung's pov

Taehyung and I were waving goodbye to our parents. I was at my doorway spying on him until he saw me.
"Oh fuck"I said and closed the door.

"What did you just say?"he said trying to open the door but I locked it.
Until I thought he was gonna break it then I opened it "Srop banging on the door or el-" before I could finish he grabed my shirt from my neck and started to say "You do not disrespect your brother!"he yelled.

He grabed my hand and I was trying to get off and I quickly jumped on the boat that was on the pond and turned on the monitor to leave until he got on too.

We were in middle of the pond when he took the monitor away and let it drown."what have you done!"I yelled in anger.

We were far from the shore already.
He was sitting at the corner enjoying to see me mad. "So whats your plan?"he askes and laughed.

I was already mad enough I went right to him and pushed him off the boat and we both ended up falling.

We were going more down when I remembered that Taehyung can not swim.

Instead of going up and went down and grabed him hand and started to swim up until we got to shore
We both coughed.

We got home soaky wet and I went straight to my room and changed into dry uniform clothes.

School was going to start soon and I did not have time for a shower.

I was wearing my eye contacts yesterday too much  and they got wet under the water so I had to use my glasses . I went up in the mirror "I look ugly!"i told myself.

I went downstairs Taehyung was already cooking his own breakfast.
I went up to the kitchen to cook my own.

He saw me with glasses and stared until he said " Since when do you wear glasses?".

"Since forever duh!"I said. He kept staring at me for no reason.
"Stop staring at me!"i said.He turned around and kept cooking.

We were both walking to school when his friend came running and they hands.

His friend started to look at me in suprise. "She lo-"before he could finish was he was saying Taehyung closed his mouth and pushed him away until I did not see them.

I got to school by myself until my friend Joy came running to me.
"You look cute in glasses!"she said admiring me.

"I look ugly!"i said. "No you do not"she said. We both walked to class and people kept telling me how cute I looked.

Whats wrong with them. I was going for lunch when Taehyung sat next to me."What the ....Taehyung why are you here"I asked him.

"I am your brother whats so wrong?"he said. Jimin sat on the other side of me. "Hey who is he?" Asked Jimin.

"My brother"i said and noticed they were staring at each other. After school was over were heading home.
When we got home we went our seperate ways. Jungkook came with Taehyung to have a sleepover.I went to my room to take a nap.

Taehyung's pov

I went to my room with Jungkook.
"Did you realize that your sister looks like that girl in middle school?"he asked me.

"Thats what I have been thinking"I said. "Yea the girl you liked back then was your sister now "jungkook said and started laughing.

Flashback

I finished basketball ball practice and was about to head downstairs for the entrance when I saw a girl with glasses sitting on the floor on her knees holding a kitten.

"Where is your family are you lost?"she was saying to the cat.
"I can not take you home cause my dog will eat you"she said and let go of the cat feeling sad.

She then turned around and I hid behind the wall fast. She then went and picked up the cat again and I looked again.

"I will just take you and figure a way to give you a home"she said as she was leaving with the cat.

End of flashback

Who knew I would find her again but now shes my sister. "So what are you doing about it"asked Jungkook.

"I have no idea"I said scratching my head. I was heading downstairs for lunch and I sat opposite sides from Shorty.

Eun jung's pov

After lunch I went to my room and stares at the pictures of Taehyung I had on my table.

I got them from Taehyungs fanclub. It was strange I started to get feelings for him when at the same time I hate him.

I need to get over these feelings