Chapter 7

Taehyung's pov

Its finally Saturday !! Jungkook texted me early morning that there was going to be a party tonight at his mansion.

He invited Jimin too and he said yes.

After I finished texting I looked beside me . Shorty was still sleeping. I shook her to wake up but she did not.

I tickled her neck but she was in deep sleep. I went right on top of her.

Eun jung's pov

"Shorty wake up" I heard someone say.

"Wake up already"there voice was so close now.

"Shorty wake up already" I opened my eyes to see Taehyung right over me.
He was so close I moved away in suprise.

"You were deep sleeping"he said and scratched his head.I went to the bathroom to brush my mouth and came out. Taehyung was waiting out side.

He came in and a while later he came out. I was sitting on the bed staring.
He sat by me "Hey guess what"he said.
"Jungkoook invited me to a party wanna come?"he asked.

I did not have plans for today so I agreed just because Jimin will also come.i started to like Jimin right after I liked Taehyung.

When it was time for the party Jimin came to pick us up. He opened the door for me and I came in and Taehyung and Jungkook sat at the back.

I did not wear a dress for reasons. There might be pervents in that party,my dresses were old, They were too short.

When we got there it was full of people.i was just watching how Jimin was playing aroubd with everyone.

I plan to confess my feelings fot him today. I went to the rooftop where he was at and what I saw left me suprised. He was kissing another girl

I felt horrible

Taehyung's pov

I saw shorty leaving to the rooftop and followed her to make sure she was safe up thete.

I saw how she was looking at Jimin kissing another girl. Shorty looked sad I quickly went up to her grabed her hand and mobes her away and covered her eyes.

After a few moments I realized something wet in my hand and noticed she was already crying.

I gave her a hug. It was the first hug we gave each other. We went downstairs back at the party when she started to drunk.

I realized awhile later she was walking in the hallways very drunk
She fell in the ground and started to laugh and worried me.

"Hey shorty"i said. "Stop callling me that !"she yelled at a drunk tone.
Her eyes were still closed.

Jungkook called me that there was inportant people here and wanted to talk to me. I left my sister there even if i did not want to.

After the conversation shorty was gone. I searched for her and asked jungkook for help and he brought Junghee our elementary friend that was hanging out with us and we three were searching for her.