chapter 12

Eun jung's pov

I discovered Taehyung had a girlfriend. Joy told me that people saw gim huging her.

After school was over Taehyung was nowhere to be found so I went walking home alone and heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around and Junghee was following me. "Why are you following me?"i asked.

"I will walk you home"he said. We were quietly walking to my house until he grabed my hand to stop me.

"What is it?"I asked. "I know this is strange but I think I like you"he said.
"Would you like to go out with me?"he asked.

"Umm...yea ok I will"I said. At the time I did not know what to say. He holded my hand all the way home.

"Well bye"I said. He waved his hand goodbye and left. I went inside home and Taehyung was in front of the door.

"Taehyung you scared me"I said and moved him aside "You are dating him?" He asked. I think he saw our whole scene.

I nodded "So you do not care what I  you?"he asked. "You are dating someome else too do not say anything and go with her"I said.

I left "our parents are dead!"he said and I stop moving. "How do you know?"I asked. "They died in a car accidenf"he said.

I was starting to cry when he came to me and was about to hug me and I pushed him "Do not touch me"I yelled.

I came in my room. Taehyung came in the door before I closed it. "Tae get out"I yelled. He walked close to me and I walked backwards. "Taehyung quit it!"I said.

I accidently fell backwards on the bed and he hovered over me. I tryed to get up but he put me down again.

I closed my eyes in fear and turned around. I was already crying and could not stop.

Then I felt he grabed my face to face him and kissed me again. Pushing him was no help at all.

I was kicking him until he finally got up. I went off running away. He grabed my hand and pulled me into a tight hug.

After he let me go I left to the bathroom.

Taehyung's pov

After what happened i remembered there was going to be a celebration for  my girlfriend and I.

I tryed to go to the bathroom but Shorty was there and went to the sink at the kitchen and washed my face changed and left.

"Where are you going?"shorty asked but I ignored her and walked right passed her to the door.

At the celebration almost everyone at school was there. I saw Junghee was waiting for someone maybe Shorty.