chapter 13 (Final Chapter)

Eun jung's pov hanjung seohyun

Junghee invited me to Taehyungs girlfriend celebration. I did not plan to go but I did anyways.

The place looked giant and people were having fun. Taehyung talked to people.

"Ok everyone our couple Taehyung and Hans!" The lady said and Taehyung and Hana came in holding there hands.

I almost cried right there but I tried no to. Junghee was right beside me. Everyone was clapping.

Until I noticed some guy was coming out the curtains behind them. I noticed he had a knife and was coming towards Taehyung direction.

Taehyung's pov

I was on stage with Hana when I saw shorty running towards us. Was she about to ruin our realatipnship? Well dating Hana was to forget about her.

Until she came running upstairs and I saw some guy close nearby me tried to stab me when shorty got in the way.

The guy was was Hanjung the boy whp hated me since elementary.
Hanjung stared in shock that he stabbed the wrong person.

"Don't feel so much hate"shorty told him and gave him a hug. Then she fell down the stage stairs uncousious.

The body guards were already grabbing Hanjung "I am so sorry I stabbed the wrong person!!"he yelled.

In shock I ran down and tried to wake her up but she would not respond. "Wake up shorty wake up!"I started to cry desperate and finally told myself she is dead.

Hana was staring at me. I kissed Shorty and people started to whisper. I kissed her again "Tae are you doing?"Hana asked.

Junghee was suprised and so was everyone else. The ambulance came and picked her and took her.

Junghee came to me and grabed me by my shirt "She died because of  your past enimies its all your fault I will never forgive you!"he yelled and let go of me and left.

Hana asked me what happened and I told her everything. "You are a bastard why did you give up on her"she said.

I shouldn't have gave up

I went home and looked around remembering where Shorty used to be doing and when we would eat and cook.

I started to cry when I heard someone enter the house it was Seohyun. "I went there too and tried to kill you but the other guy did  first"he said.

"Huh?"I said. "I want to kill you"he said. "Kill me already!!"i yelled in anger and crying .

"You know what I will not. You lost your lover I would just let you suffer"he said and started to laugh and left.

I went walking outside when I saw a tree that said letters to next you hana came to me and saw me looking at the tree.

"People say that if you write letters and write it there the next you will read it"she said. "There is next me?"I asked.

"Yea you die and you get another life and forget the last you"she said.

"I will write a letter then"I said. I went home wrote a letter . Each page i wrote was a different day telling what will happen everyday.

I went to the tree and left it at the bottom of the tree. I went to the sunset beach and Hana and Junghee came "I am sorry for yelling at you the othef day" said Junghee.

"No big deal" I said. We were jung standing thete watching the sun.

I hope the next life I will not do the same mistake.

Authors message

I know the end is horrible let me know if you want a a season2