chapter 9

Taehyung's pov

Shorty looked at me in shock. Even I cannot believe it. "Who brought me here was it you?"she asked.

"No I fainted too"I said and continued eating. "Why, was it because you fell in love with me?"she asked.

I choked on my food and quickly drank to water to not die by choking. "Of course not!"I said.

"By the way how did we get here?"she asked. Acually I have not thought about it. I wonder who brought us here.

Jungkook is the only one who has my keys so I guess he brought us. No big deal! "Jungkook did"I said.

"Oh ok I better go school will start soon and I have of books I borrowed to return"she said and rushed to her room.

Later I waited for her and she came out with a stack of books. "Need help?" I asked. She shook her head.

Eun jung's pov

So maybe I did need help hut I do not want Taehyung to think I am weak. I was pretending it was not heavy when it was.we were walking to school.

"Uhh....I will be taking the public bus for today"I said. "Oh you sure?"he asked. "Yep I am pretty sure...see ya!"I said running for the public bus stop.

When the bus arrived I was relieved. At least I will not break my back by these books I have been using to study.

The bus kept stopping to take other people. Iooked at my watch. Two minutes to class!!??? Omg this bus is so slow!!!.

When we made it I starting to run in a rush. I accidently bumped into someone and droped my books. "Oh no"I said and started to pick up the books while standing on my knees.

The person who I bumped suddenly droped down and helped me pick up the books and handed it to me.

"Thanks"I said and looked up. He looked really cute. "You welcome....I have seen you before"he said.

"Huh?"I said and turned to face around me to make sure he was talking to me.

"Umm....whats your name"I asked. "Me? Oh I am Junghee, your Eun jung right?"he asked. How does he know my name. Wait I remember now he was hanging out with Taehyung at the party on the weekend.

"Yes I am Eun jung"I said. He offered his hand. My hands were full of books so I placed them on the floor and shook his hand. He smiled at me which made me feel super nervous.

I picked up my books. "Well gotta go to class now bye"I said . "Bye hope to see you again"he said . I left to class.

Junghee's pov

I really liked how Eun jung acts so innocent it looks adorable on her. I still remember at the party that I accidently huged her when she was about to fall.

I think I like her....wait I think I love her!!

I stared as she left to her class in a hurry. I really hope I see her again. Acually I think I could we go to the same school . I thought I would never see her after what happened.

She does not seem to know who I am which is good that she does not know I huged her.

When lunchtime came I rushed to the cafeteria. I got my food and realized Eun jung was sitting alone at the corner of the lunchroom.

I went and sat by next to her. She looked at me from top to bottom. "Oh Junghee I see you again"she said.

I laughed quietly.

"Yea I see you again too" I said. She giggled and smiled at me . She looked so adorable giggling.

"So why are you alone?"I asked. "Well my friends are with other friends and my brother is with other friends" she said.

"Oh " I said. I tried to think of something to say but I had nothing else to say.

Lunch was over and we both walked out of lunch "Well I have to go to class see you tommorow at lunch again"she said and smiled and left. I waved

I went to my class afterwards.

Eun jung pov

Junghee was a very kind boy I really think he is very cute when he smiles.
I felt good that he sat with me at lunch usually I am alone but not anymore.

After school I went home after returning those painful books at the library.

I came in and was about to go to my room but Taehyung blocked my way. "What is it?"I asked.

"Who was with you at lunch?"he asked. Come on thats my problem not his . "My friend"I said.

"Your friend?"he asked highly annoyed. I rolled my eyes and tryed to push him out of the way when he huged me tight quickly.

"Uhh Taehyung are you alright?"I asked. He was still hugging me. I pushed him off "Taehyung he is kind he will not do me anything"I said and left him there standing.