The Escalations

Derek: "Where are they?! They've been gone for days! We can't just stand here and wait for them to come back! Creator isn't even scanned as off radar so he's probably somewhere in between the alternates, Rolan, Tear, Samurai, and Assassin are all missing, and Eric and Evelyn are in aura healing chambers because of who knows what attacked us!"

Dragon: "Look it'll be alright, everything will be easier once we find Creator."

Derek: "Yeah, but in order to find him guess who we need to find first, Rolan, and he's reported as off radar with 'taken hostage' as our only help/evidence towards anything, just like the others, aside from Creator of course. We're missing three descendants, Creator, and my son, he's your nephew Dragon, we need to find them."

Dragon: *quietly* "Hmph, more like Creator's son."

Derek: "What was that?"

Dragon: "Nothing. How about we send Rana and Damien? The aural bond of spirit siblings makes it easy to find each other, although Rolan got most of his spirit essence taken away by Creator at a young age, he's most likely developed it back by now, either way, I'm sure Creator gave them back in the process of giving him full on Dimension Warrior powers."

Derek: "Dragon, I'm not sending in two more of my children to find him, I'll find him if anything."

Rana and Damien showed up from outside, they were listening in on the conversation and figured it was coming to a conclusion so they stepped in.

Rana: "Yeah that's not happening, we're going to go find him, not you."

Derek: "No you c-"

Dragon: "Derek, do you want your son back or not?"

Derek: *sigh* "Fine, you guys can go save him."

Dragon: "Will you guys do it alone though? We have to track down everyone else."

Damien: "Sure, under one condition, we can fight whatever or whoever is there."

***

Derek: "No."

Rana: "Why not?"

Dragon: "Because we said so."

Damien: "Because you said so? Really? That's our brother out there! We're not gonna stand here and not be mad!"

Derek: "Look we're all mad, but that can't get in the way of the reality that we don't know what's out there."

Damien: "I DON'T CARE WHAT'S OUT THERE DAMMIT, I JUST WANT MY BROTHER HOME AND I WANT WHATEVER DID THIS TO PAY!!!!!"

Derek: "THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, DAMIEN, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT DID THIS, YOU NEED TO FIND HIM AND GET BACK HERE, NO BATTLES!!!!"

Rana: "WE ARE ADULTS, FATHER, WE CAN HANDLE OURSELVES, WE ARE STRONG, WE CAN SURVIVE ON OUR OWN."

Derek: "YOU ARE ADULTS, BUT YOU ARE STILL MY SON AND DAUGHTER, YOU ARE STRONG, BUT YOU CAN STILL BE OUTNUMBERED, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S OUT THERE!!!!!!!"

Damien: "Father, we must make them pay!"

Derek: "Son, the reality of the fact is, Rolan may be dead, I don't want to lose you too."