Creator's Limit

Derek: "Limit, huh? Let's see just how far you can really go."

Meanwhile with Dragon.

Dragon: "Derek is most likely going to take an approach I don't need to. I'll let him handle it, then pick up the pieces."

Dragon and Derek had begun planning and Creator was entirely aware of the fact that he was going to be targeted.

Creator: "They're going to track me down, at least one of them is, but they're not going to find me, I'm going to go to them."

Ninja: "We'll go with, I have a feeling this might not be a one on one situation, they're bringing their supporters."

Blood: "Get ready boys. Things could get a little dangerous."

Ninja: "Story of our lives."

Creator: "You complaining?"

Ninja: "Sometimes it's fun."

Blood: *smiling in a humorous manner* "And then you get involved."

Ninja: "Says the guy who shows up to a sword fight with guns."

Creator: "Don't forget the suit and shades."

Rana: *throwing Creator his sword* "Don't you guys have a mission to get to?"

Damien: *spawning Blood's weapons* "And I thought we talked a lot."

Rolan: *handing Ninja his mask* "Must be a founder thing, none of them get along."

Creator looked at all the heroes.

Creator: "I have cool bird wings!"

Creator spawned his phoenix wings and flew away, while Blood and Ninja followed. Their conversation showed exactly that Creator still knows how to be able to keep things positive in a negative situation.

Creator: "Ninja, we're almost there, when we get there I need you to scan the perimeter and search for casualties, we don't know what they could be planning."

Ninja: "Ok. Just one question. Where exactly are we going?"

Creator: *letting out a silent but deep sigh* "The Facility."

Once the heroes got to the facility Ninja began his scanning, but it meant nothing, Derek had already been expecting them.

Derek: "Hello Creator."

Creator: "Ninja, Blood, behind me."

Derek: "Where are my children?!"

Creator: "They're safe."

Ninja: *whispering* "Blood, I sense something, be prepared."

Creator overheard what Ninja was saying.

Creator: "What are you pl-"

Portals were summoned and Derek's army began to emerge from them.

Ninja: "Blood! This is what I sensed!"