The Rift Of Mirrors

Derek: "Creator, no! We can't just let you do this! Let us decide on this first!"

Creator: "Why should I wait for a decision?! None of you support me! You locked up the only person who did, your own son, and for what?! Because you're Derek Rodriguez and you're mad with power! Why should I wait for a majority vote?! Nobody will believe me!"

Creator then tries to punch the mirror but

Derek: "If you won't stop on your own then so be it!"

And so Derek shoots lightning towards Creator

***

Derek shot the lightning at Creator but it was blocked and challenged by Flame

Flame: "I believe him! Come on guys! How many times have we gotten ourselves in bad situations because we didn't listen to Creator?! He's the Dimension Creator, how can he be wrong, and even if he is, we can still take these heroes home! It'll be difficult but we've gotten through difficult things before! Just listen to him!"

Blood then adds his power to the equation (keep in mind during all of this they're shooting elements constantly at each other and keeping it balanced in the middle)

Blood: "I believe him as well! Guys we just need to have faith in him sometimes, Flame is right, Creator is right!"

Derek: "Ninja! A little help here?"

Ninja: "I got you! You guys don't understand the risks of this, Creator isn't always right!"

Flame: "Blood, they're too strong!"

Dragon: "Not if I have anything to say about it!"

***

Dragon had balanced the strength of Derek and Ninja.

Derek: "Dragon, really?"

Dragon: "I've always stood with Creator and that's not ending today! Think about what you're doing! You locked up your own son, you neglected him for years you really need him to hate you more?! If this isn't for Creator or the dimensions, do it for him!"

Now this, this is where it got bad.

Fire: "Flame, you're my brother and I respect you, but you're wrong!"

Flame: "Fire, how could you?"

Rana: *sigh* "I'm sorry Creator, I'm sorry uncle Dragon, you both taught me so much, but I cannot stand alongside you."

Damien: "But I can! How could you Rana?! They are right and they have taught us everything!"

Creator: "ENOUGH!!!"

The ground begins to shake and an army of darkness begins to rise from the ground.

Creator: "I told you! Everyone! To the facility! Gather up as many people to fight as you can, Dragon, Ninja, while you're there sound the alarm for the dimensions! Meanwhile I'll be here, it's time..."

Creator punches the Rift of Mirrors