A Not So Lonely Journey

Ninja: *groans* "Where are we?"

Creator: "We seem to be in some sort of structure, it seems familiar..."

Derek: "Anyone else getting a weird vibe from this place?"

Dragon: "Uh, guys, I'm scanning nightmares everywhere, stay down, I think we're being hunted."

Rolan: "These cells bring back very weak memories, I feel like-- oh no."

Creator: "Cells, an arena-like structure, nightmares, guys we're in-"

All: "The Nightmare Arena..."

Nightmare Spirit: "Indeed you are!"

The five heroes were attacked from behind and knocked out, only to wake up in a giant cell in the middle of the arena.

***

Creator wakes up along with the others.

Ninja: "About time you guys wake up, I was actually considering to start taking the time for how long it would take for you to come to."

Dragon: "How'd you get up earlier than us?"

Ninja: "I'm trained to handle these situations a little more than you guys, one of the only things I've grown to still be more experienced at."

Creator: "Where is he?"

Ninja: "Nightmare Spirit? Saw him go to that dark area up there."

Derek: "Great, a non-human supernatural being surrounded in a black aura, in the dark."

Rolan: "At least we're in this cell together and aren't individually separated."

Creator: "Don't jinx our chances."

Nightmare Spirit: "Hello Creator and Co.!"

Creator: "Nightmare Spirit! Release us! We have no current issue with you!"

Nightmare Spirit: "Oh but that's where you're wrong, you see, I know about your current battle with Corrupto, and the thing is, Corrupto assembled a team of villains from all over and he's setting them up in special locations everywhere, and I happen to be one of the top picks on Corrupto's choosing list."

Rolan: "I don't get it, why would you want to join Corrupto, you've created an army of mass destruction and it's going perfectly for you, why would you join him?"

Nightmare Spirit: "Simple, the destruction of you, Creator, Derek, Dragon, and Ninja, along with the rest, plus control of the dimensions, I know Corrupto's plan to destroy villains afterwards, hence why other people joined, otherwise he'd end them right away, but he can't end me, nightmares are immune to corruption."

Creator: "That's not where it ends Nightmare Spirit, you'll regret joining his side, just as you'll regret letting us talk for this long. Now!"

The team altogether let out a blast of energy and destroyed the cell, escaping the arena and entering a portal Creator opened.

***

Ninja: "Why do you keep bringing us to random locations Creator, we want to go home."