Yin To Yang

Corrupto was frightened as he looked on at what may have been one of his greatest challenges yet, he bragged about being powerful but he knew deep down this time it wasn't going to be an easy battle, unless you're looking from Creator's perspective that is. Corrupto continued to worry until he realized, this is nothing more than another rage he can control, and so Corrupto began to throw off Creator.

Corrupto: *laughing* "Yes, continue your rage! Let it overtake you, as I will overtake you when it does!"

Creator: "You wish you could do anything as close to that statement!"

Corrupto: "All I have to do is push your buttons and you'll fall into my hands!"

Corrupto shocked Wonteia and the kids once again.

Corrupto: "Oops, my finger slipped."

Creator: "Why you little!"

Wonteia: "Creator! Do not grow enraged, it's what he wants, turn your negative energy into positive, your yin into yang!"

Creator looked at Wonteia as this man had taught him so much and thought deeply about what he was about to do as he turned towards his children.

Eric: "Don't let him win."

Evelyn: "Don't turn into what you've always fought against."

Creator: "I won't."

Creator threw everybody into a frozen frame of time.

Creator: "Tiger Vision?"

All but Wonteia: "What's happening?"

Wonteia: "Phoenix Vision, we're here with you, and you can hurt and destroy whoever and whatever you see, and it shall stay hurt or destroyed afterwards."

Creator: "Then let's get you guys out of here."

Creator's eyes blazed with flames as he turned to look at Corrupto, as frightened as he was Corrupto could do nothing, for all he could do was watch as Creator got closer.

Creator: "You scared?"

Corrupto: "You stupid-"

Creator: "All I needed was one word."

Creator spawned a wall of rock reinforced in the strongest metal in the dimensions (made by Creator), this metal was deemed unbreakable, up until everybody realized that anything is breakable when Creator is mad.

Creator: "Seem familiar?"

Corrupto: "Familiar?! You only threw me through 50 of them!"

Creator: "I could've done more."

Corrupto: "I'd like to see you tr-!"

At that moment Creator sent Corrupto flying through the wall knocking him unconscious, after this he moved Wonteia, Eric, and Evelyn outside the castle.

Creator: "Still haven't beat me."

***

Eric: "Ok can you explain to me what exactly happened there?"