The BattleCubes

Creator: "WHO SENT YOU?!?!"

???: "If I tell you that, then you'll just want to keep me in your grasp for longer."

*Creator awakens*

Creator: *gasp* "Oh God it was just a nightmare."

Dragon: "Creator? You ok?"

Creator: "Y-yeah, it was just a dream."

Dragon: "You sure? You seem pretty shook up."

Creator: "Yes, now, we must prepare, today are the BattleCubes. He's throwing 5 people at us, including him."

Dragon: "Strange, I only count four people in his commander group, who could be the fifth member?"

Creator: "That's what I've been trying to find out myself. There's nobody in his army that matches the qualities he wants. Then again, he is getting new recruits."

Dragon: "Just as we are."

Creator: "We'll find out when it happens, you ready to start training?"

Dragon: "For the 7 millionth time these past weeks? Sure."

And so Creator and Dragon met everybody else in the training room.

Creator: "So all of you have been training hard just in case you are picked as part of my team to go into the BattleCubes, and my final decisions are Dragon, Rolan, Ninja, and Derek. Because of my journey with them I realized they each have their difficult areas, but they know what it means to overcome all odds for the dimensions, especially Dragon, as he was the peacemaker in our journey."

Rana: "Just one question, what are the rest of us gonna do?"

Creator: "Well, I was thinking it would be best for you guys to wait outside the BattleCubes and watch if anything happens, Corrupto is a very evil man and he's willing to do whatever he has to, to take us out."

Damien: "Sounds good to me. I'm ready for this."

Everybody agreed and were ready as well.

Creator: "Great! Because we go to battle in 5 hours!"

***

Creator and the rest of the heroes made their way to the BattleCubes.

Creator: "This is it."

Ninja: "Who's up first?"

Creator: "Depends on who Corrupto throws at us."

Dragon: "Speaking of Corrupto, there he is."

Corrupto and his team flew in, ready to battle.

Corrupto: "You brought your army with you? I feel threatened."

Creator: "They'll stay down if you don't pull any surprises on us."

Corrupto: "Very well."

Creator: "So who are you going with first?"