1. How you met and becoming friends

(This is for everyone cause all of their scenerios are basically the same and I'm a bit too lazy to write the same concept with all of them)

You woke up in a strange place. You were confused and scared, you didn't know what to do. After a long time in this area, you learned that you have to fix generators and open the gate to escape, all while trying to avoid the killer and hooks. There were times where you escaped and there were time where you were sacrificed or killed (Momento Mori).
This time you were at a new area, (Killer's area). That's where you met (Killers alias). They chased, hunted, caught, lost, injured, sacrificed and killed you. But one time you actually started to talk to them. First it started with small talk then conversations. You became friends, learned that their name is (Killer's name) and they even made an area where you could live some what peacefully. But both of you still had to do what you had to do: you had to survive other killers and they had to kill other survivors. All in all you were happy to have a friend like them.

If you're wondering killer's alias means there nicknames (for example: the Trapper, the Wraith, the Hillbilly, etc.) and killer's name means there real name, which I'm going to add to every killer's part so you would know (if you don't know). Hope you enjoyed and with that, have a lovely day.