21. They hear you sing

Trapper/Evan Macmillan
You were in the shower, cleaning yourself after a match. You cleaned the dirt off your body as you softly hummed a tune. Seconds later, your humming turned into singing.
Something bout you
Makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Something bout
Something bout
Something bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Something bout
Something bout
Something bout
Unknown to you, a certain someone was listening to your singing. Soon you came out of the shower. "Have a good shower?" Evan asked, surprising you. "Um, yeah" you answered, confused. "Anyway, I have to leave. You have a beautiful voice by the way" he added before leaving. "Wait, what do you-" you stopped and blushed. Your reaction caused Evan to laugh at you. Damn it. Every time.
(Dangerous woman by Ariana Grande)

Wraith/Phillip Ojomo
You were outside, sitting on one of many stacks of old tires. Last few matches were stressful with lousy teammates. You remembered you past life, when you used to hear sounds, when you used to sing.
I heard there was a secret cord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do ya?
It goes like this the forth, the fifth
The minor fall
The major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
You stopped singing, bringing your knees to your chest and hugging yourself. Who am I kidding? I can't sing, not anymore. In the corner of your eye, you saw a a figure. You turned your head, it was Phillip. "Oh, I didn't see you there" you blushed. "I didn't know that you sing" Phillip signed. "Sorry, I'm bad at it" you muttered. "No, you have an amazing voice" the Wraith kissed you forehead before leaving to a match.
(Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley)

Hilbilly/Max Thompson Jr.
You were outside, taking a stroll and enjoying the afternoon. Trying to clear your head from all the stress from the last round. Your teammates yelled at you because you hadn't saved them. You knew that is was impossible with dying. Your thoughts were interrupted when you tripped over something. It was a guitar, you picked it up and strummed the chords a bit. Still in good shape. You smiled to yourself before playing a tune.
I won't give up, no I won't give in
Till I reach the end
And then I'll start again
Though I'm on the lead
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail
I won't give up, no I won't give in
Till I reach the end
And then I'll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail
You finished the song with one last strum. Suddenly you heard clapping behind you, turning around, you saw Max with a big smile on his face. "That was amazing. I didn't know you could play the guitar" Max exclaimed with a big smile. You smiled and blushed. "Th-thanks. It's b-been a w-while since I p-played the g-guitar" you said, brushing your hair away from your face. "Please, never forget how to play it" the Hillbilly added, you nodded in return.
(Try everything by Shakira)

Nurse/Sally Smithson
You were laying in bed, thinking to yourself. Trying to figure out what song fits your and Sally's relationship. In the past, your friends liked to do that and know, you're curious. You gasped when a song came in mind.
Oh you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay, you know I'll say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
You opened your eyes and was greeted by Sally, without her mask, smiling at you. "Hi, beautiful" you said with a warm smile. "What was that song about?" Sally asked. "About my love for you" you answered, smiling. She only shook her head and give you a kiss.
(Just the way you are by Bruno Mars)