11. How they wake you up

With scenarios. Also they wake you while in the sleeping position from "How you sleep" chapter.

Trapper/Evan Macmillan
• He gently shakes your shoulders and quietly tells you to wake up.

You were peacefully sleeping when you felt someone shake you shoulder. "(Name), wake up" a deep voice spoke while gently shaking you. "Wake up, love" the voice belonged to Evan. You smiled and raised you head. "Good morning, love" Evan said. "Good morning" you replied back. "It's time to get up" he said, giving you a kiss on the shoulder. You groaned and got up to start the day.

Wraith/Phillip Ojomo
• He takes your hand, softly squeezes it and rubs the back of your hand with his thumb.

You were peacefully sleeping when you felt something on your hand. You were confused at first until you felt a gentle squeeze. Then you understood it was Phillip's hand. You slowly opened your eyes and looked up to meet Phillip's face. He mouthed, "Good morning", you did the same and got up.

Hillbilly/Max Thompson Jr.
• He kisses you cheek until you wake up.

You were peacefully sleeping when you felt pressure on your cheek. It didn't stop, so you decided to see what's going on. When you opened your eyes, you saw Max looking at you. "M-morning" you said. "Morning" he replied back.

Nurse/Sally Smithson
• She gently shakes you and tells you to wake up (kinda like a parent).

You were peacefully sleeping when you felt someone shake you. "Wake up, dear. It's morning" a soft voice spoke. You opened you eyes and saw Sally without her mask, looking down on you. "Good morning" she said. "Morning" you said back. "Time to get up" she commanded playfully before flouting away. "Okay mom" you joked.

Shape/Micheal Myers
• He kisses you ear and whispers for you to wake up.

You were peacefully sleeping when you felt lips on your ear lobe. "Wake up, (Name)" a raspy voice whispered. You groaned and felt another kiss being planted on your ear. You opened your eyes and looked down to see Michael, watching you while slightly smirking (even with your vision blurred). "Good morning" you said before kissing his lips. " Good morning" he replied back before both of you got up to start the day.

Hag/Lisa Sherwood
• She tickles your nose.

You were peacefully sleeping when you felt a tingle on your nose. That caused a small giggle to escape your lips. As it continued, so did your laughter until you fully woke up. You looked up and saw Lisa with a grin on her face. "Morning" she said in a cheery voice. "Morning" you said back with a smile.

Doctor/Herman Carter
• He massages the place where your arms should be.

You were sleeping peacefully when you felt warmth and rough skin. You slowly began opening your eyes and saw Herman (without his face gear, of course). "Good morning, darling" he said. "Mmm, good morning" you hummed as he continued to rub your skin with circular motions. "I have to go. I'll be back" he said before standing up and leaving.

Huntress/Anna
• She pokes your cheek gently.

You were peacefully sleeping when you felt something like you cheek. You continued sleeping, but the poking didn't stop, so you cracked your eye open and saw Anna looking at you. "Доброе утро милая" (Good morning honey/dear) she spoke in Russian. "Доброе утро" (Good morning) you said in Russian.

Cannibal/Jedidiah Sawyer
• He does it accidentally by making a bit of noise.

You were peacefully sleeping when you heard a something drop, startling you. You opened your eyes and saw Jedidiah picking up his mallet. "Good morning" you said, surprising Jed. "Oh, good morning. Sorry for waking you up" he apologized. "It's okay. I needed to get up anyways" you said before walking to the bathroom.

Nightmare/Freddy Krueger
• He sometimes likes to scare you playfully in your dreams, nothing extreme.

You were peacefully sleeping when you opened you eyes to find yourself in a dark room. When all of the sudden something popped up. "Boo" a voice said. You woke up with a gasp. "Morning" you heard a deep voice say. "God damn it Freddy! Can you stop!" You yelled. "Okay, okay I'll stop" he calmly said. "Thank you" you said, then you got up, grabbed your clothes and went to the bathroom to start your day.

Pig/Amanda Young
• She kisses your face and head.

You were peacefully sleeping when you felt lips on your face. Forehead to be exact. You cracked your eyes open to see Amanda looking down on you. "Good morning" she said while kissing your nose. "Good morning" you replied while rubbing your eyes. "Come on, it's time to get up" she said. "Okay, okay" you said with a giggle.

Clown/Jeffrey Hawk
• He doesn't wake you up, you wake up yourself.

(I don't have a scenario, sorry)

Spirit/Rin Yamaoka
• She softly tells you to wake up.

You were peacefully sleeping when you felt heard a small voice echo in your ear. "Wake up sakura" the voice spoke. "Wake up, it's time to rise and shine" it spoke. You opened your eyes and saw Rin smiling, crouched to your level. "Good morning" you mumbled. "Ohayōgozaimasu" she said in Japanese. "I made breakfast. I have to go. Bye (Name)-chan" she ssaid, than she kissed your cheek before leaving.

Finally finished the chapter. I thought it would take me a while. I think I got a small concussion today at highschool. I got hit in the face with a ball. No bleeding, no bruises. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and with that, have a lovely day.