8. Kisses

Basically how you two kiss when one of you starts the kiss.

Trapper/Evan Macmillan
Him: Evan's kisses are rough and passionate, but they also hold a strange gentleness. They sometimes lead to a make out and leave you breathless.
You: You're blind, which already brings enough challenges. But you mainly grab him by his face and kiss him passionately. Who says that a blind person can't find a shortcut.

Wraith/Phillip Ojomo
Him: Phillip is polite and a gentleman, so he kisses you gently. His kisses are full of love and will leave at cloud 9.
You: Your kisses are usually short, but will definitely leave a nice tingle on Phillip's lips and make him want more.

Hillbilly/Max Thompson Jr.
Him: Max is a bit of a child at heart, he never had proper parents to teach him about life. His kisses are sometimes sloppy, but sweet.
You: You're a shy person, but that does mean your actions are shy too. You kisses are a bit rough yet somehow sweet.

Nurse/Sally Smithson
Her: Sally's kisses are simple, short and sweet. She usually pulls her mask/bag up to her nose and pecks you. Though there are times where she takes of her mask/bag, then her kisses and long and full of love.
You: Like hugs, kisses were difficult at first, but now you have things figured out. When you kiss, it's short and you smile, sometimes giggle.

Shape/Michael Myers
Him: Micheal's kisses are long and breathtaking. He hasn't had physical contact in years (at least not good physical contact), so he likes to cherish the feeling of your lips (I just had a brain fart and I'm keeping it).
You: Let's face it, you're a midget compared to Michael. If you jump in his arms, your kisses are playful and sweet, but if you grab him by his collar, their passionate, if he's sitting down, their simple and short.

Hag/Lisa Sherwood
Her: Lisa is a like a little devil, she honestly loves biting you lips while kissing. Her kisses are playful and sloppy most of the time.
You: Anytime you kiss Lisa, you pick her up since you can't reach her height. Your kisses are often gentle and feathery soft.

Doctor/Herman Carter
Him: Truth be told, he's a bit of a kinky boi. His kisses are rough and hold a spark to it (pun intended). Sometimes he leaves you with bruised lips 😏.
You: You can't reach him even if you tried, so you either ask him to bend down or you kiss him while he's sitting. Herman is the one who has to hold you to continue the kiss, not that you mind.

Huntress/Anna
Her: Anna is still new to lip kisses, so she either gets shy or bold. Nothing in between. If she's feeling shy, she will only give you a sweet peck. If she's feeling bold, then it's a sloppy one. She's still learning.
You: Your kisses are soft, sometimes long, sometimes short. But they always contain a lot of love. This way you teach Anna about relationship intimacy (nothing dirty).

Cannibal/Jedidiah Sawyer
Him: Thomas is very shy when it comes to kissing, so he asks you for permission. You obviously don't mind it, seeing as how he's new to romantic relationships.
You: You are kind of the dominant one in the relationship, but your kisses are usually more sweet and heartfelt.

Nightmare/Freddy Krueger
Him: Freddy is someone who like to get steamy (not like that, ya nasty), so his kisses are passionate and as hot as the fire that burned him (I'm so mean😂). But he can also give sweet kisses when you need them.
You: Kissing is still a new experience to you, so you're most likely to give him pecks instead of make-outs. You still jitter while kissing.

Pig/Amanda Young
Her: Amanda wasn't in the greatest relationship before, so she wants to redeem herself. She kisses you with care and love as if you are a delicate vase and one push would break you.
You: You are a shy kisser, you never were in a relationship and you never had the feelings you have for Amanda. Your kisses are shy and short unless Amanda doesn't let you go, then you're left with a blushing face.

Clown/Jeffrey Hawk
Him: Jeffrey mainly gives you pecks on the lip, he's new and a bit foreign to the concept of kissing (I got nothing).
You: You are the one who knows how to kiss, so you're the one who gives long and meaningful kisses (I still got nothing).

Spirit/Rin Yamaoka
Her: Rin most of the time kisses you when she leaves, their short and loving, but there are times when will just grab you and kiss you roughly and passionately.
You: You kiss her when you wake up and before going to bed. Your kisses are feathery soft and sweet.

So I just noticed that I used a lot of the same words when describing the kisses, but I'm gonna leave it that way because I don't know any other way to describe them. But still, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and with that, have a lovely time