2. They start getting feelings and suspicious

Trapper/Evan Macmillan
She is a really cool person and friend. She's tough, sassy and beautiful. I think I am gaining feelings for her. It's been so long since I had feelings for another person. But (Name) is also acting weird. She bumps into things, sometimes looks at random directions and carries a stick with her. Weird.

Wraith/Phillip Ojomo
(Name) is a wonderful person. She's very understanding and compassionate. She doesn't hate me for what I did and what I do. But (Name) is also very strange. She does talk much and when we're talking she looks at my lips (yeah, you can lip read). I wish to know wants why.

Hillbilly/Max Thompson Jr.
(Name) is a great friend. She doesn't judge me for how I look and even felt sorry when I told her my story. She's very nice and fun. And pretty. (Name) also doesn't speak much, but when she does, she speaks in short sentence. I am really worried that I'm scaring her. I don't wanna lose a friend like her.

Nurse/Sally Smithson
(Name) is such a sweetheart. She's very determined to help any way she can and she's very curious about me. Though, she is in a wheelchair, with a blanket covering her legs and doesn't want to try to walk when I suggested it to her. She's nervous when I bring up her legs and walking. I want to know why.

Shape/Michael Myers
(Name) is so delicate and has beautiful brown eyes. At first I never wanted to admit it, but she changed me. She didn't run away after hearing my story, she didn't press me to talk or take off my mask. But she never let's me in her room in the morning unless she's ready. I'm worried, she might be keeping me away from something.

Hag/Lisa Sherwood
(Name) is an amazing person. Never judged my appearance, never screamed when she saw me eating, never underestimated me. Even if she's very tall, she never tries to scare anyone. But when we're talking she never makes eye contact, when she's doing something, she never leaves her work unfinished. It's cool, but worrisome too.

Doctor/Herman Carter
(Name) is such an interesting person. When we first met, she wasn't scared of me, she never worked on generators and never opened the door, she was just a distraction. She's very confident in what she enjoyed doing and tells incredible stories. But what's strange is that she never moves her arms and never takes of her jacket or gloves. Strange.

Huntress/Anna
(Name) is a sweet person. She's very friendly and curious to learn how to hunt and survive in the woods. She learns fast too. But she also gets really pale sometimes and really skinny, wears big sweaters and doesn't eat much. I wonder why.

Cannibal/Jedidiah Sawyer
(Name) is a very nice and great friend. She never screamed when she saw me for the first time. She is very supportive and pretty. She also wears clothes that cover her arms, legs, neck and body. She even wears gloves and a scarf on her face. I asked her about it, but she always said not to worry about it. Now I'm worrying.

Nightmare/Freddy Krueger
(Name) is a cool girl. She's sassy, sarcastic and knows great jokes. She's great. She never goes down without a fight (verbally). She's also very strange. Her eyes and fingers twitch, she taps her foot quite often. She doesn't think I notice it. But I do.

Pig/Amanda Young
(Name) is such an amazing person. She's compassionate, calming and nice. She knows what to say to make me feel better and she doesn't judge me for my past. She's also very jumpy when I try to touch her hair, I hope nothing happened in the past to make her like that.

Clown/Jeffrey Hawk
(Name) is the first person in years who cared about me. She's very interesting and sweet. She never screamed when I showed my collection. She also walks in a funny way with an old stick. When I ask her she never answers. I'm gonna find out one way or another.

Wow, took me a while to write this chapter, but it is finally here. If you don't understand, the killer's don't know anything about their conditions (besides the heights) and the reader did a good job of hiding them, but now their suspicious. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and with that, have a lovely time.