°action°

I'm changing the title's structure and everything cause I have nothing better to do with my life lol

----------

It was night time. About 1 am. The moon was shining above me.

I was chasing her around the narrow blocks of town. She shot towards me but I dodged the bullet.

Wrong move sweetie. I run faster and closed the distance between us more.

She suddenly stops and raises her gun in front of my face.

"Look. It wasn't only my responsibility that this incident happened. What about the other-" she said but I cut her off

"Others are taking care of them at the moment. So you're definitely not the victim."

"Are you sure about that? If you let me go, you'll continue living your shitty life. But if you don't.." She guided me with her eyes to her gun that was still pointing straight on my face.

"Ok then. Shoot me." I smirked.

She knotted her eyebrows together. "Are you giving up so easily?" She scoffed "what a loser"

"We'll see who will be the loser in the end" my smirk grew wider.

She tried to shoot me with her gun. But the gun wasn't working.

"What??? How?" she started hitting with hope that it would work again.

"Told ya. Don't mess with me." She looked at me shocked.

With a smooth move i took my gun out of my back pocket and shot her in the head in no time.

"That was it for today" I put the gun back and walked away.

I reached my motorcycle and headed back to work.

"Done?" Johnny asked me.

"Yep. She's out of the way" he nodded.

"Aren't you supposed to be leaving for Busan now?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah I'm here to take the keys for my car" they all nodded in response. "Bye guys see you in a few days"

I went to the garage. There are dozens of cars but, I've got my favorite one that I use for all my missions.

I got in and drove away. I had the radio on playing songs quietly.

A few hours later, I was finally in Busan. My GPS helped my find Song Laura's house.

I fixed my hair and makeup a bit before going outside.

She was living on the first floor of a small building. I rung her bell and waited for a response.

"Hello?" She said through the microphone

"Um hi. I'm working on a crime solving company, here's my ID" I showed my ID to the camera "and I want some information for Kim Natalie?" I said and waited.

She pressed the button and let me in. I walked the stairs and she signaled me to come in her house.

"Hello. Nice to meet you Mrs. Laura. My name's Lee Hyeyeon and I'm coming from Seoul. I'm incredibly sorry about my appearance but I didn't have the time to change." I bowed at her.

"It's fine Hyeyeon. And please don't talk formally with me. You're making me feel old." She laughed and I smiled.

"Um alright..Laura" I smiled awkwardly again

"That's my girl" she gave me a warm smile.

She seems pretty nice. She's a short woman looking younger than her actual age and that made me quite surprised. She has shoulder length red hair and light brown eyes. She was wearing a long floral dress with sandals. How fast did she change wow.

"Take a seat" she extended her arm showing me the sofa.

We sat down at I began. "So. Um first of all I'm incredibly sorry for your cousin's death" I gave her an understanding look. She nodded. "Could you tell me a bit about her?"

"Where do I even start?" She chuckled "She was an incredible person, with an amazing personality. We had the business together and we were actually very close even when I moved here, in Busan. But. A few weeks before her death, she didn't talk to me as much. I was calling her but the only thing she would say was "I'm busy at the moment" or "I'll call you later" but she would never."

"This probably has to mean something. Do you know who had been talking with her at that time?"

"Um well, the only thing I knew about was that she waited for an other company to contact her so they can work together. And I think they did start their collaboration."

"Do you know the company's name?"

"I don't remember but I have the business's email account. It's most likely to be written there. You can come with me if you want"

We both went to her office. She looked through the emails and found what she was looking for.

"Ahh here it is" she pointed the company's name on the screen. I wrote it down on my notebook.

"Thank you. You're truly helping me with my research." I bowed at her.

"No problem. It's my pleasure to help." She smiled

"Um I know, I came just a while ago, but I have to go back to Seoul."

"Oh. Before you go" she grabbed a small piece of paper and wrote something on it. "That's my number. Call me if you need me about something. I'm available at anytime you want."

"I appreciate it" I smiled at her "well nice to meet you again!" I waved at her. "Bye" she said and closed the door.

I quickly left the building and headed back to my car.

I'm sure that I'll find who is behind this. With the information Laura gave me, I can get closer in finding him.

----------

Sorry for any mistakes and why am I writing this only after midnight?