◇ Summary

So we're starting off the easy part, but still as I wander through the different books of wattpad; there are some authors who give off almost the whole plot right into the description box.

As much as I want to write down an example of mine, I swear to Odin not minute longer I'll probably be having an epilepsy due to immense cringe. Now this is a guide for all of you,

When you create a book and is now having a plan as to how you would write the summary, you have to make sure that you aren't giving off much from the whole plot because if so — can I just say that you are welcome to write at the very end of your summary the ' the end ' or ' happily ever after wit bucky barnes '.

The summary of your book is supposed to be brief or maybe just even one line that carries the main thought can lead for the readers to ponder and that way, they would most so likely to read your book knowing they want to know what the hell is going on !

If you so happen to write the whole thing in the description box, of course the readers would assume of what will happen in the end and that way — they wouldn't even bother to read your book.

So what's the right thing to do? You may write down a line from your character or the marvel character, and it has to be catch–y for readers to further read the description box. And when it comes to the real deal of the summary, just briefly write down what's happening currently and the conflict.

Now that sounds hard to process, but you aren't supposed to be stating down the whole ' what happened currently. ' You may just write;

•  •  •

i | example.
In the peaceful city of Oklahoma, Scott Summers thought he's finally gonna have the peaceful life he once dreamt of. That was until Apocalypse came back from the dead because why not.

ii | example

❝ you're . . you!

in which the childhood bully of Sam Wilson met him again at a concert twenty years later. Who knew things could possibly be flipped?

( lmao, this is Anthony Mackie's real life story with his woman )

•  •  •

Now it isn't necessary of you to copy the examples because clearly we all have our own ways to write down the right summary. But as said then again, know that summaries shouldn't have shed as much important information. And try to maintain the right amount of words just so you wouldn't spoil the whole story in your description box. .

Yeah that sounds funny.

Gotta blast ! 彡
— NATASHA,