two years later...........

I decided I wanted to add a little bit more to the story. So I hope you like it. 

Comment. Vote. Please let me know what you think..

Thanks. .... Enjoy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

two years later..................

I can't believe it......... its been two years today that Luke came back into my life and changed my life again. At least this time things started to get better not worse.

As few weeks after Luke and I got back together we decided to finish the mating process and now we are fully mated. The only thing we forgot was what would happen when two Alphas mate and that is they have a very high chance to get pregnant.

So nine months later Luke and I had twins a boy and a girl. Emily and Eric who are a little over a year now. And lets just say they act older than what they are.

Luke and I are doing really good. I fould out that Luke is actually only a few years older than me, and I found out that the night we met was his first week of being an Alpha which was another reason why he freaked.

He said he thought he couldn't handle a mate and being Alpha at such a young age. I understand what he ment but at times it still hurts to know that we lost four years that we can't get back,

But that is all in the past now. Right now I am about to walk down the asile to marry the guy who changed my life and I am so excited because I have an suprise for him.

I hope he likes kids because I just found out I am pregnant again.

As I start to fix my dress I notice Jace walking up beside me.

"Are you ready" he asked.

I smiled us at him and just shook my head I couldn't wait to marry Luke and start a life with our family.

I looked down and fixed Emily's dress and handed her her flowers, I place the ring pillow in Erics hand and he just smiled so big. I was excited to have my children in my wedding they are such a big part of my life. I couldnt live with out them.

We heard the music and it was time to walk.

Brittani came in the room and lead the twins out so they could walk down the aisle. It is suprising how people change. Brittani and I are actually best friends it turns out that she is actually Jamies mate. And neither one of them knew it until the day Luke showed up and I pushed her into the wall. I guess thats the day Jamie and Brittani's wolf recognized each other,

Jamie and Brittani are happy which is fine with me as long as she leaves Luke alone.

I look back up and its time for me to go. I take Jace's arm and he leads the way.

As soon as I turn the corner I see Lukes smiling face. I know that it is the best day of my life so far.

.........................

After the ceremony Luke and I are relazing back in our room. We decied not to go anywhere that we would just like to stay home and relax with the twins. As we are laying on the bed I decided its time to tell luke the news I have been keeping from him.

"Luke..... ummmm.....what do you think about more kids?" I asked getting nervous about his answer  I knew this would change my life again if he doesn't want more.

Luke looked down at me and gave me a smile I wasn't excpecting. "I would love more kids, Why? Do you want to try for another one tonight?" he asked with a wicked smirk on his face.

" Actually......." I said looking down at my stomach." How would you feel if I was already pregnant?" with that being said Luke looked at me than placed his head to my stomach. I knew than that he heard the heart beats.

With the biggest smile on his face that I have ever seen Luke picked me up craeling me on his lap.

"I love you Helen, forever and always,

-I love you, too Luke, always and forever.

............................................................................................................................................

Okay that is it.................... I think i like this ending better than the one I had before. I hope you like it let me know.