twenty three

I stepped out of the car and looked at the building in front of me. It was a large apartment building, well I guess here it was called a Flat but it’s still huge. I shut the car door as the driver got out and helped me with my bags.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

“Of course.” They said with their strong accent.

I walked into the lobby and went straight to the elevator. I pressed the six button and watched as the doors shut. They opened again on the sixth floor and I stepped out. I went down to the correct apartment, or flat, and knocked on the door.

“Just a second!” I heard a voice.

I waited and then watched the door fly open. I looked up and my eyes with a pair of blue ones. The boy smiled at me.

“Is this Conor’s flat?” I asked.

“Yes, are you Elizabeth?”

“That’s me.”

He moved so I could step in, pulling my suitcases behind me. The boy shut the door behind me and turned.

“I’m Caspar.” He said, his accent was strong but it didn’t particularly sound British.

“I’m Elizabeth.” I said. “But you already knew that.”

He laughed, “Well Conor isn’t here but you’ll be staying in his room.”

“Where will he be staying?”

“My room.” He said.

“Where will you be staying?”

“The couch.”

“You guys don’t have to switch everything around.” I said. “I can take the couch.”

“You’re the guest and a girl.” He stated. “Conor would never let that happen.”

“Well that’s very sweet.”

“Follow me.”

He walked in front of me and down a hallway. He pushed a door open and inside was a pretty big, clean room.
“How long are you staying?”

“I’m not sure yet.” I replied. “Conor and I haven’t talked about it.”

“Well I hope you stay as long as you can.” He smiled and walked out.
I smiled to myself as I slid my jacket off. I dropped it over one of my bags and went to the full length mirror. I pulled the top half of my hair up and placed a pony tail around it.

“Are you thirsty?” I heard Caspar’s voice.

I jumped slightly and turned.

“No I’m good, thanks though.”

“Are you hungry?”

I shook my head, “honestly I’m fine.”

“You have to be something after that was a long plane ride.”

“I just want to stretch my legs some.”

“We can go down the street and get food.”

“I’d like that.” I smiled.

-------------------------------------------

Caspar pushed the door open and let me through first as I laughed.

“You were really naked for the video?” I laughed.

“Yes.” He laughed. “I cannot think on the spot.”