Ruby Rose (Rwby)

A/n: been a fat minute since I updated but we good now, lowkey I had this part ready for a longggg time but only had time to read it over now. Might have a couple spelling errors still though.

Trigger warning: ig lemony? Idk what y'all are used to but this the nastiest I've gone and it's just a making out

~°O°~

"You're just a child what do you know?" I said as calm as possible. "Sometimes I wonder why I let you help me in situations like this."

"It's not my fault!" Ruby tried to argue back.

"Then how could you let him die?" I huffed, storming out of the dorm kitchen.

"It's just a stupid cupcake!" I heard her yell out to me, trying to reassemble the burnt cracking pieces.

I peeked my head back through the open door, "just a cupcake? That was literally my hubby and you burnt him to a crisp."

"I'll make it up to you?" She said taking off the apron that read 'kiss the chef'.

"How?"

"Video games and cookies?" I stood by the doorway and silently made my way back into the room.

"Then we have to make cookies and I'm not in the mood for cooking anymore."

"We'll order them then," She compromised. "Just don't leave me I'm so bored and everyone's busy."

"Fine," I replied, placing an order for two dozen cookies from the nearest bakery that does deliveries. Meanwhile, Ruby began looking through the variety of games on my bookshelf.

"This is one player but it's the most interesting looking." She said holding up the case of a horror game. My eyes widened and I put my scroll down. That game was the scariest outta my entire collection.

"Um, are you sure? I have plenty of two-player games that have just as much action?" I said trying to divert her attention away from the horror category. I'll never admit but when it comes to horror games I completely mentally piss myself. All the horror games I owned were hand-me-downs from my siblings.

"Nah it's good, I'll just sit out." She said, clearly not budging from her decision. She inserted the disc in the game system and the preview came up. I already wanted to cry from the small preview.

"I think you should play this one. My fingers are cramping up so I wouldn't do as good." I excused myself. I threw a giant pillow and blanket from my bed down on the wood floor and sat down leaning against the bed, my legs in a criss-cross position and arms resting on the edge of the bed.

"Are you sure? I mean, I'm really bad at horror games." She said connecting the control to the game system.

"Are you sure you're not just scared?" I teased. She walked towards me, controller in hand, and sat half way on my lap and half way in the petite space that my legs had isolated for her.

"Not at all, if anything you're probably already pissing yourself." She clicked on the game and began the tutorial. She was half right, I was already extremely uncomfortable and wanted to switch the game. The deeper she got into the game the tighter I began to squeeze onto her. tightening my legs around her and my arms squeezing onto her small waist. I rested my head on her shoulder, cradling her like an oversized backpack.

Suddenly the music from the game began to become more silent and eerie. the screeching started to get louder and louder and I squeezed my eyes closed and held my tongue further into my mouth as I clenched my teeth together. I couldn't escape the noise though, so I buried my head in the crook of her neck. It felt so surreal I wanted to lowkey cry. I felt Ruby jump and her breathing hitch, her hand movements more intense than before. She began to lean forward, she was probably getting more into the game or running away from a monster.

I couldn't fight the temptation to peek a little, so I raised my head from her neck to see Ruby's reactions. She was biting her lips and sweating just a little bit, I could tell she had laser focus right now. I looked at the TV screen and watched her run away from a large guy with a knife. I immediately got scared and started to shake a little causing her to lose a little of her focus.

"Ruby run!" I yelled, I didn't care about her knowing how much of a scaredy cat I was anymore. "Faster!"

"I'm trying!" She yelled back. She was an inch from getting caught by the large man. It was fight or flight, and I chose fight. I stole the controller from her and began playing better than her. She turned around swiftly and hid in my hoodie, her face burrowed into my neck. Her breath was crazy fast. I could feel the sweat from her forehead transfer to my neck.

Eventually, the monster caught up to me and I paused the game right before a jump scare. "Bro it's paused," I said, my voice shaky. I had a plan to scare her, for no specific reason I just wanted to scare her.

"really?" Ruby asks.

"Yea." Her head uncovers from my hoodie and she looks at the paused screen and let's out a sigh of relief.

"Just playin." I said quickly unpausing it before she can turn around again. The masked man roared and graphically cut open the main character with his knife, the game showed every part of it, the screeching from the main character as you saw the blade go through the stomach and slowly make its way out. Ruby freaked.

I laughed at how gullible she was, "you're dumb," I said uncovering my head from the crook of her neck. She smelled like strawberries and roses, so sweet. I loved that about her. She's so innocent and childish, carefree too, but also with a pinch of femininity. I didn't care if she was two years younger she was perfect.

She looked into my eyes, tears threatening to fall. But the eye contact was intense and full of passion, even without words to be said.

"Easy for you to say. I trusted you," she said. "I thought we were in this together."

"Hey you chose the game, I tried to stop you but you didn't listen." I retaliated.

"You're so lame sometimes I swear." She said turning over so she was straddling me.

"Lame my butt," I said giving her a peck half on her left cheek and half on her lips. "You still love me." I added pecking her fully on the lips this time.

"Yea right." She muttered on underneath the barrage of kisses I gave her all around her face and neck, pulling her waist towards me, the space between us was no more. I suddenly felt her press against me even tighter and slowly grind on me. We were impossibly close now.

My hands wrapped perfectly around her waist like a puzzle piece. My kisses trailing from her cheeks to her lips to her neck, leaving a small barely noticeable hicky. Her voice barely becoming increasingly more audible each short breath she took. I loved that sound. My head slowly guiding me lower and lower into her neck. Until I heard a knock at my team dorm door.

"Its probably the cookies I ordered earlier," I said, raising my head to look at her, slightly out of breath. Her face was all red and she was chewing on her bottom lip, I could tell she still wasn't used to kissing, especially this intense. Her breath was hard and heated, like she wanted more. Her silver eyes were squinted a little in pleasure and uncertainty, like she was trying to figure out what she was feeling. Although shyness was overtaking her, I could see a little bit of lust in her eyes.

"Wait stay," she pleaded, refusing to get off my lap. "You can't just do this and leave me.

"I gotta go answer the door or else we won't get the cookies I paid for." I stood up but she still clung to me, her legs and arms wrapped around my torso like a koala to a tree. "Ruby," I said sternly.

"We can make some afterwards, or they can leave it on the door step," she tried to reason with me. I put my hands underneath her thighs, and ripped her off me like a sticker. I approached the door and exchanged the money for the cookies.

~°End°~

A/n: next I'll do probably a Ruby and Nora Imagine, idk tho no promises