Cinder Fall (Rwby)

A/n: No one really wanted this I'm just doing it.

Also this is before season 4, I might write and after I don't really know.

~°○°~

  I grabbed my chest. A sharp pain resonated throughout my entire being. My pulse was hastely rising as I watched Cinder walk towards beacon. I got bad vibes from this and despite my pleads for her not to go she deliberately ignored them.

  "Maybe I'm just imagining things," I silently told myself underneath my tired breath.

  The more and more I thought about Cinder's plan and her reassurances the more sadness and worry corrupted me. If she just disappears then it'd be my fault then right? I couldnt stop her from carrying out this plan.

  She said that the plan involved her higher ups, she wouldn't tell me all the details or who they were; I just put my trust in her.

  Maybe I'm a bad boyfriend for allowing her to do this; maybe I should've made her stay by force. Nah, she's too strong; I couldn't stop her even if the gods directly gave me the power to.

  And almost within an instant her silhouette disappeared into the distance.

  Abruptly some force was allowing me to run after her. I was suddenly sprinting in her direction. My legs wouldn't stop. Maybe running after her was a horrid idea, trying to stop her was literally futile. But maybe convincing her to drag me along made things look a little brighter.

  I continuously ran but to no avail. Did she have a change or plans? Or maybe she lied to me? Perhaps she was already there and I'm just slow. I pondered on everything, I don't even know what I'll do or say once I reach her. Whatever happen I'm sure it'll be fine.

  As if on que the dark pillow like clouds gave birth to rain. The drops fell at a slow pace, gently increasing till it found a steady pace. I felt like I was being mocked by some God of whatever form out there. Maybe this was his or her way of showing pity.

  My shoes began making uncessisarily loud stomps as they clashed against the puddles. I felt water cloak me in sheets and sheets of heavy rain. Not only that but the wind was surely trying to thwart my effort to see her. I unceasingly continued to run towards Cinder, like a stubborn bull.

  Why was I even doing this. If I had just waited at home patiently as she said I wouldn't be in this situation. She didn't even care for me as much as I cared for her. I felt utterly useless. My goal was no longer crystal clear.

   I was no longer completely distracted by my desires. And my failure to recognize my fatgue began to reveal itself. I began to slow down; why was I like this? A ringing in my ear began to become audibly noticeable and I began to see nothing but blobs of colors. My vision slowly began spotting up and my consciousness was slipping away from me.

  Maybe I was just overracting.

~°○°~

  When I regained consciousness the first thing I took notice of was the rain had completely stopped. I felt a thick blanket of water underneath me, drowning my clothes in water. The clouds had retreated and left open a vast field of darkness and bright twinkling stars. The full moon had made an appearance and as if it was greeting me.

  It was as if my care for anything had completely disapaited. Nothing seemed to matter; as if my level of stress had overcome what my body could handle to the point where I no longer burdened myself with unecissary thoughts.

  "This is nice," I told my self as I rubbed my tired eyes.

  "What're you doing you fool?" I heard a sassy voice in the distance. I forced my head to look slightly upwards and I saw cinder walk towards me. Her strut seemed more eager and louder. It honestly intimidated me.

  "Nothing," I replied; relaxing my muscles and allowing my head to drop back down. She walked up to me and looked down at me with disappointment. As if to make a statement she crossed her arms and I refused to look directly at her; just at the night sky.

  "Get up," she demanded. "I thought I told you to wait at home. Everything is fine."

  "I know, but I just couldnt help myself," I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I'm sorry."

  "It's alright. Just get up," She said, lending me a hand.

  "Thanks," I muttered while grabbing her hand. Once I was up my grip on her hand grew lose; but hers never faltered. I took it that was a sign that she didn't want to let go so I regained my hold. We both walked in the direction back to the white fang hideout, instead of leaving space between us I walked closer to her so that the mood was more lax.

  "Why were you on the ground in the first place? And in the middle of the road of all places," she asked. I debated whether to tell the truth or not. I hesitated momentarily but realized that there wasn't any lies that I could make up without it being obvious.

  "I passed out," I merely replied. Telling lies wouldn't get me anywhere, so I rejected all thought of telling a single lie.

  "Mind telling me why?"

  "I was running and I guess I overheated, I don't know." She made a sigh of disapointment.

  "Never do that again," She replied. "It's not something I'm very fond of."

  "Sorry." I said quietly. I felt a rush of blood come streaming towards my face. Maybe she was embarrassed of me.

  "It's alright," She huffed.

  "Are you sure?"

  "I'm pretty sure."

  "Really?"

  "Yes," She said sternly, clearly annoyed with crap. She released her hand and walked a certain distance away from me. Forcefully I walked closer and closer till she couldnt walk any further or she would be on the street.

  With confidence I grabbed her hand again. But this time I snatched the opposite hand, forcing myself to wrap my arm around her shoulder and walk literally a cm away from her.

  "Stop," she pleaded. I knew she hated pda but that wasn't gonna stop me; I'd been holding in my need to hug her ever since she left.

  With this as my mind set I continued to walk with her towards the base and didn't move and inch away from her. I think she was quite bothered by it but dealt with it anyway. What did I do to deserve her?

~°○°~

A/n: I don't really know why I did this. I just did and went everywhere with it, and frankly I regret but I don't wanna go on one of those 5 months with nothing done again so here.

I also didn't rlly check everything cause I was too lazy to so like... if there are any confusing areas that's why.