3

Mariah's POV

We walked out the airport and I got many dirty looks, many awes and many looks from girls that looked like they were about to jump on Taylor. Taylor must've noticed the dirty faces because he grabbed me by the waist and held me there until we were free of the fans. This girl came up to Taylor and hugged him and asked for his autograph, she lightly screamed when he handed here the little book she had. She was about to say something and Taylor knew it was gonna be rude so he then said " Um, we have to go." He grabbed my hand intertwined our fingers and we walked out of the airport very quickly to avoid fans.

I heard many cameras and phones click by, the time we got home people will have said some things on Twitter and they might not be so pretty. Once we got outside, Taylor looked at me I had widened eyes, I was blushing, I was really hot and shaking he looked worried and his expression suddenly faded. "Mariah, are you ok? You look worried babe." He said looking worried.

"No it's nothing I'm fine." I said "Ok, just remember that if you need anyone to talk to I will always be here for you." He said with a half smile on his face. He held out his arms for me to hug him, the hug was passionate. I have never been hugged like that in my life. I rested my head on his shoulder we hugged for about 1 minute.We let go and he kissed my cheek. We intertwined our fingers and walked to the car.

"Do you want me to drive?" He suddenly asks

"Oh um no I'll drive it's ok" I said

We got into the car and the whole car ride home was silent except for the radio slightly playing. It wasn't a good silence though it was an awkward silence. I suddenly broke the silence and said "Hey Tay?" "Yeah?" He asked "My Parents said if you don't have a place to stay, you can stay at our place my brother moved out for college last month so we have an extra room." "Oh good because I don't have anywhere to stay. Thank you guys." He said "No Problem" the rest of the ride continued to be silent. We pulled into the drive way and we walked out the car. Jayden came out and helped Taylor with his bags.

"Hey, how long are you staying? my parents said you can stay as long as you want. They don't mind."

"Um, about a month. I mean if you want me to stay longer I will gladly."

"I don't know we'll see along the way."

This month was gonna go by pretty quick.

We got inside and my parents greeted him my mother looked happy but my dad looked a little ticked off.

"Mother, Dad this is Taylor"

"Hi, nice to meet you!" my mother said politely.

My dad said nothing just shook his hand and walked away.

Taylor's POV

Once we got into the house her mom greeted me politely, she shook my hand and I stuck my hand out for her dad to shake it. He gripped onto my hand very tightly then bluntly let go. He then walked away. I could tell he didn't like me. Mariah whispered to me "He just needs to get used to you. He's always like this around boys." I nodded and we walked upstairs. She showed me around and showed me the room I was staying in. It was plain white with a queen size bed with plain dark blue sheets. There was a tv on a small dresser in front of the bed. There was also a computer on a table in the room. The room was very nice.

I sat down on the bed and set my suitcase aside. I decided to go on twitter because ever since we left the airport my phone was gonna get ready to explode.

There was one tweet that was nice and one that was very rude.

It said:

"OMG @taylorcaniff was in the airport today with some girl. She was so ugly and Taylor deserves better. I can't believe someone as great as him could like a disgusting girl like her."