15

Mariah's POV

"Taylor!! You're alive, I though you left me!!" I yelled.

"Nurse nurse!" I yelled, the nurse cam rushing in, he's alive!!"

~*~*2 years later

Today is Hayden's 2 birthday, it literally feels like yesterday I was calling the nurse in to tell her Taylor didn't die.

"Come on Hayden" I say as he jumps into my arms

He sits on the chair and I give him his food he sits down eats while Tay watches him. I go into my room and call my mom. "Hayden, come talk to grandma" I say, "ok mama" he says and walks into the room and grabs the phone. "Hayden sweetie, come here" I say he runs toward me but falls. "Ow!!" He cries "Aww baby it's ok" I rub his leg "all better?" I say "all bewter" he says. He jumps off of me and runs to the living room.

Taylor's POV

"Daddy, Daddy!!" Hayden comes screaming, "Yes Hayden?" I say "I wanna go see Adie!!" He screams, Adie is Maddi's daughter her real name is Adelaine but he doesn't know how to say that. "Ok I will call Maddi" I stand up and call Maddi. "Hello?" I hear her say. "Hey Maddi, Hayden really wants Adelaine to come over mind bringing her over?" I say "actually can you come get her, I'm not home right now, Matthew is though." She says "oh ok" I say and hang up.

"Come one Hayden, let's go get Adie" I say and he screams, I swear it's like he likes her. We walk to Matthew's house. I knock and Adelaine starts screaming "Daddy!!!" She screams Matthew comes to the door and Adelaine comes and hugs Hayden. They are so cute. "Come on Adie, we go my house" Hayden says to Adie. We say goodbye to Matt and go back to our house.

We go inside and Hayden and Adelaine run to the living room. While I go to Mariah and I's room.

There's a knock on the door, I open the door and there is Nash. "UNCLE NASH!!" Hayden and Adelaine scream while running up and hugging his legs. "Hey I'm here too" a voice says. "Uncle Hay-Hay" Hayden says "Hi little Hay-Hay" he says.

We walk into the house and into the dining room. "Hayden sit here" I said handing him a little party hat. "Hey Adie you sit next to me" he says, she sits.

We bring out a cake and place it front of him, there's another knock on the door. "I'll get it babe" Mariah says. Isaiah and Jayden come running in. "Uncle Jay & Uncle Saiah" he doesn't know how to say Isaiah. He runs and hugs Isaiah and then Jayden. Jayden gives him his present and goes to sit with Hayes.

We sing Happy Birthday and he blows out his candles and opens his presents. I see Mariah go sit out on the porch.

Mariah's POV

I excuse myself and go sit out on the porch I look up at the stars and think "Hayden is 2 now he's grown up so much pretty soon I'm going to be sending him off to high school but for now and always he will be my Accident.