11

3 months later

Mariah's POV

Today I get to see what I'm having, So I'm excited. I got up out of bed and took a shower. I got out and put on a tank top, a sweatshirt, some jeans and some converse. I brushed my hair and put it in a braid.

I woke up Taylor and he finished getting ready I walked down stairs to get something to eat, I just had a banana and some water.

Taylor came down and we got into the car. Once we got to the doctor's we got out the car. I wobbled to the door and went inside. I sat down in the waiting room to be called. "Miss Escobar, your doctor will see you now." The nurse said. I walked into the room and layed down on the bed. "Ok Mariah we are going to check your ultrasound." He put the cold gel on my stomach and rolled the thing on my stomach to check the baby.

"Ok Mariah, your baby seems fine, would you like to know what you're having?" He asked. "Yes please" I said

"Well it seems that you are having a baby boy."

Taylor and I smiled. "Ok thank you" I said, as I got off the bed.

We walked out of the doctor's and went back home. We got home and I decided to go into my art room, I like to paint and draw to relax me. I put my phone in the speakers and played some music.

I played Can We Dance by The Vamps

I talk a lot shhh when I'm drinking baby, I'm known to go a little to fast.

Don't mine all my friends I know they're all crazy, but they're the only friends that I have.

I know I don't know you,but I'd like to skip the small talk and romance, girl.

That's all I have to say, so baby can we dance?

I painted a anime girl, she was sitting in a dungeon. You know how people say there's always and emotion or a story of what the person drew in a picture. Well this picture I drew because that's how I felt that month after I went back on the magcon tour with Taylor. Everyone found out I was pregnant, they would say things like I'm lying and the baby is not even Taylor's or they would say things like "You slutty bitch whore, you don't deserve Taylor go slit your throat bitch die!" I felt like everyone was against me, like no one liked me, I felt worthless, but I'm ok.

I finished painting and took my phone out the speakers and went into my room. I sat at the desk and used the computer. I was editing a video we took a few days ago. After about 1 hour and a half I finished and it was 2:30 am, Tay was already sleeping, unfortunately Hayden was awake and kicking all the time. I decided to go to bed, so I got into bed and went to sleep.

------

I woke up to Hayden kicking. "Oww Hayden!" I said. "What?!" Taylor said startled.. "No not you Hayden is being a little betch and kicking really hard." Hayden kept kicking so I couldn't sleep. I got up and went downstairs, I made some breakfast for me and Taylor. Taylor went back to sleep so I ate mine, and left his out.

I had to go to the store to buy some more stuff for the baby, Taylor was too tired so I had to go by myself. I went back upstairs and brushed my teeth and hair and changed into some yoga pants, a sweatshirt and some flats.

I walked out to the car and drove to the store. I bought light blue paint and some blue sheet and returned the girl clothes. I went back home and called Cam and Jack G to see if they wanted to help paint. I couldn't help because if I breathe in the fumes Hayden could get sick. They said yes so they came over. I handed them the paint, rollers and brushes, and they started painting.

I wanted to get out of the house, so I called Maddi to see if she wanted to do something with me.

Maddi- Hello