4

Mariah's POV

We went to the hospital because Jayden was trying commit suicide. the doctor came told us he had bad and good news.

"We want the bad news first!!" I cried

"Well..he has to stay for a few days because we need to give him stitches and make sure he's ok..."

"Ok, and the good news"

"The good news is, he will be fine"

"Ok thank god"

Me, Taylor and Isaiah all walked out of the hospital because visitor hours are over. We called my parents and turns out they can't leave because of a tropical storm.

"I hope they're alright.." I said as Isaiah told me what they said

"They're fine they just can't leave"

"Oh ok..."

We walked out and Isaiah drove to a hotel and Taylor drove us home.

We got to the house, and Nash and Noelle were there staring at us looking mad.

We got out the car and Noelle asked us "Where have you guys been, we've been waiting for hours?!" "um" i said softly then Nash said "Wait hold on calm down, she's been crying I can tell, what's wrong...?" His voice trailed "My little brother tried to commit suicide and he had to go the hospital, he was passed out and he wouldn't talk to me but he is alive." I said trying not to cry. Nash pulled me into a hug and calmed me down "Shh Shh it's Ok" he cooed, Noelle hugged Taylor calming him down.

Noelle said "Ok then I guess we'll get going... Come on Nash"

They hugged us and left.

We got inside and I ran upstairs. Me and Tay were home alone.

Tay walked past the room and I looked up "Tay can you sleep in here tonight?"

"Sure Babe, let me change I'll be back"

He left to change and he came back only wearing some basketball shorts. He got in the bed and we fell asleep.

__________________________________

Sorry guys I know this chapter is short... Update later