8

Taylor's POV

I woke up and Mariah wasn't there, then I heard the shower turn off.

I pretended to be asleep and soon fell back asleep. I woke up again and Mariah was sitting on my legs. "M!!" "What" she said "You scared me!"

"Whoops sorry!" She laughed, She got off me and I got up and went to brush my teeth. I came back and Mariah was there using her phone. I crawled on top of her and kissed her on the lips then the nose.

She kissed me back on the lips and then it turned into a make out. She crawled out from under me and got on top. She pulled off my shirt, and I pulled of hers, she admired my abs for a while, then I snapped her out of her day dreams "Like whatcha see?" I laughed "huh" she blushed. Her and I stood up and stripped our clothes off.

Yeah me and Mariah let "The Nasty" happen.

Mariah stood up and slipped back into her clothes and fell asleep.

I walked out of the room and into to the kitchen and Maddi and Matt we there laughing so hard.

"What the hell did you hear?"

"Oh just this!" Maddi said while holding up her phone playing a audio recording of me and Mariah moaning!

"DELETE IT NOW!!"

"No way!" She said childishly

"Just do it"

"Fine under one condition!"

"WHAT!"

"You have to tweet that me and Matt are the best couple ever!!"

"Fine!"

I tweeted it and their phone's buzzed.

Maddi's POV

My phone buzzed and I checked it then someone knocked on the door, I opened it and a girl with curly dark brown hair stood there she was wearing some black skinny jeans and a gray muscle tee.

"Hi Giselle!"

I had met Giselle at the airport when we were waiting to get picked up, she was really nice and pretty.

I motioned her to come in and so she walked in.

"Hey Giselle" Taylor said

"Yo, who's at the do-, Oh hi...who's this?" Mariah said

"Mariah, this is Giselle Carter's girlfriend , Giselle this Mariah"

"Hi nice to meet you!" She said shaking my hand

"Carter wanted me to come tell you guys that we're meeting downstairs for lunch."

"Ok we'll be downstairs soon" I said

Mariah's POV

We went downstairs and there were the guys we all went to get our lunch. I sat down to eat I had a small plate of pasta and some lemonade.

Taylor came and sat down next to me.

"Hey"

I was going to respond but a fly landed on my pasta.

"He- EWW!!" I said

"What?" He asked

"A fly landed on my food!" I yelled

"Ok, go get some more" he said

I got up to get some more food when someone pulled me down by my hair. Taking me and my food, causing it to land on me. Plus I was wearing white, so I had sauce ALL OVER ME.