10

2 months later

Mariah's POV

Today Taylor and I are moving into a new house. I wanted to get out of my house for a while. But I would go back and visit obviously.

We picked a really nice house in Los Angeles. I had four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a foyer, a study and the backyard was really big and had a pool.

I was in my room listening to music and packing. I really wanted to stay here with my family, but I wanted to start fresh and have a life free of all the drama. I loved the friends and family I had in Pennsylvania and New Jersey but I want to have few years just to be with Taylor, my baby and friends. Plus the neighbors next door were Cam, Matt, Carter, the Jacks, Nash and Maddi. So, living there won't be so bad, at least I hope.

I finished packing, and grabbed my bags and phone and walked downstairs. I sat on the couch and waited for Taylor. "Hey Mariah" Jay said. "Hey" I said while hugging him, "Hey promise me when I'm 18 I can live there?" He asked "Sure" I said laughing. Taylor came down with his bags. "Ready to go babe?" "Yeah" I said. "Okay then" he said "Let me say bye to my parents" I said "Oh Mariah, we're going to miss you so much!" My mother said hugging me. "Come visit us whenever you want to" my dad said hugging me. "I promise I will. I love you guys" I said as I walked out the door. Me and Taylor stood at the door for a few seconds.

"I'm really gonna miss this place" I said looking at my house.

"Yeah, I'm also gonna miss Indiana" Taylor said.

"Well let's go we don't want to miss our flight." I said

We got into the car and drove to the airport. We got to the airport and waited for our flight to be called. After about 1 hour the lady on the intercom said "flight 327 to California" We got up and walked into the tunnel and on to the plane. I sat down and look down at my stomach. "Hey babe, today is the start of our new life. But I promise you, you will see your grandma, grandpa and uncles" I said to my little bump. I fell asleep on Tay's shoulder till the plane was about to land.

Once I woke up, we got off the plane and walked through the airport. We got our luggage and walked out side. We were greeted by Maddi and the guys. "Hey" me and Taylor said in unison. "Hi" they all said back.

We all got into the van and drove to our houses. We got into the our house and it was already decorated. "Woah, who did all of this?" I asked. "US!!" They all yelled while me and Taylor looked shocked. "We wanted to surprise you and we went out and decorated your house." Cam said. "OMG thank you!" I said hugging all of them. "Well we have to go but we will come back later" Jack J said. They left and we toured the house. We first went into the baby's room. It was white, with a beige crib with yellow sheets. It had a changing station, a little play pen, girl and boy outfits in a little closet. It was perfect. We found a note on the little dresser.

Dear Mariah and Taylor,

Left the room white, didn't want to paint it because we don't know what you're having, there are boy and girl clothes in the closet and a receipt taped on the back of this just in case you need to return some clothes.

From Cameron

I put the note back on the dresser and left it there so it wouldn't get lost.

I looked down at my stomach "3 more months and I will find out what you are" I said and smiled. I walked into Taylor and I's room and it was amazing! It had and king sized bed with Aqua and white bedding and black pillows. We had a black dresser with silver mirror drawers. There was a big white mirror on the top of the dresser and it had switch so you could turn the lights on the mirror on. There was also a small desk with a Mac Computer on it. The room was great. On the dresser there was another note.

Dear Mariah,

Special surprise for you next door. We know how you love art.

From Maddi

I walked next door and opened the door. It was a room painted black, it had nice lights all around the wall. There was an easel in the corner and a desk. The desk had 4 sketch books, a pack of colored pencils, a pack of regular pencils, a pack of markers and oil pastels. They bought me 10 canvases and they hanged some of the paintings I had told them I really liked. Lastly, they made a heart out of all the Instagram pictures I really liked and they painted in white on the wall "Mariah" in cursive.

They really didn't need to spend so much on us. They really out did themselves. I really love this house and I'm sure Taylor does too.

I went into my room and layed down to take a nap, I was really tired and I needed a nap.

_____

I woke up about five hours later to the sound of people talking. "Shhh, she's gonna hear us" I heard Nash say, "I seriously wouldn't do that Mariah is gonna kill you if you wake her up by smacking her" Maddi said "She's right!" I said, Everyone jumped and I laughed. I gabbed Nash's hand and smacked him in the face with his own hand. "SMACK CAM!!" I yelled.

I got up out of bed and walked down stairs. I was really craving some chocolate and popcorn. "TAYLOR, go get me some chocolate and popcorn!" I screamed "Ok!!!" He yelled back. Taylor left to the store and I sat in the living room watching tv I decided to watch "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" after 15 minutes Tay came back. "Chocolate and popcorn he said handing me two bags. I ate the food while watching tv. I finished eating and decided to take a shower.

I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. Once I finished taking a shower I put on some yoga pants, one of Tay's t-shirts and I threw my hair into a messy bun. I layed back into my bed and fell asleep.

______

Sorry not the best chapter ever.