Chapter 5 - Dinner At My Place?

After a couple days both Pepper and Tony were released from the hospital. Tony hugged her close then let go.

Tonys POV:

I hugged Pepper for a second then let go.

"Are you okay??" I asked her and looked down at her left arm. It was in a cast. I sighed

"Yeah... Just my arm hurts but the doctors said it will heal." Pepper said and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Well I'm sure u need a ride home right?" He asked as he walked up to his car and opened the door. Pepper laughed a little and nodded.

"Yes I do.." Pepper jumped right in, I closed the door for her and drove her to her apartment. Once we got there, I quickly got up and opened the door for Pepper.

"Thank you" Pepper said and slowly gets up.

"Do you want me to walk you up?" I asked helping her up.

"That would be nice.. Thank you Mr. Stark" Pepper smiled and I smiled back. We both went up to her aparment room. Pepper took out her keys and opened the door. She sat down on her couch. I walked inside. It was a nice little apartment. She had 2 couchs, a flat screen tv and a little kichen to the right. There was a little hallway that Im guessing took her to her room. I sat down next to her.

"Lovely place by the way." I said smiling looking all around.

"Thank you" she said.

"You know we never really got to finish our dinner" I smiled "How about, just to be safe, we can finish dinner at my place."

"Okay" Pepper said "Ill see you at work tomorrow?" She started walking me to the door.

"Hopefully yes." I opened the door and looked back at Pepper. So cute, so beauitful. Uhhghhgh! I quickly kissed her cheek, waved goodbye and left.