Chapter 19 - Back To Life

Okay 2 things before the chapter starts:

1) *crying* thank you for 2K reads!!!! I love you guys so much for reading my book... If you didn't vote, I don't care.. You took the time to read it. Thank you so much.❤️

2) I want you guys to comment on this chapter or any other chapter, send me a message, put it on my board or something, about my account. What can I do differently about it? How can I change my books or if you guys have an book idea... That would be amazing! Bad feed back is allowed but just not... So harsh... 😉

Okay... Sorry for taking so long... On with the book!

Peppers POV

"Your... Your alive?" I said in shock. There was no words in my mouth. Just the hate that was boiling inside me toward that..... monster that almost killed my boyfriend!

"Now before you---" he was cut of by me has I leaped on top of him and started to punch and kick him repeatedly. "Pepper!... Stop!!" Justin begged.

"No!!! You sick twisted son of a bitch!" Tears foamed into my eyes. I soon got tired and stop, sitting down near my flipped desk, out of breathe. "I can't...." I choked on my words. He tried to kill him. He tried to kill him. I sat there hugging my knees as these words circled around my head. I starred at Justin, still crying. He was still on the floor, blood dripping from his mouth. He slowly got up.

"Pepper...." He said calmly.

I shook my head trying to get Justin's voice out of my head. "You... Tried to..." I couldn't finish as I choked on my words.

"Pepper... I came here for one reason and one reason only..." He said slowly getting up. "To help Tony" Once I heard those words I instantly froze. To help Tony. Those words rang in my head.

"You.. You.. Want to help Tony.. Right after you tried to kill him?!" I yelled at him but didn't look up. "You.. Monster.. I can't believe you..." I cried. I said it... I said him... Justin knows... Oh god.. Justin knows!! I thought.

"Wait... W-what do you mean I tired to kill Tony...? I...is he Iron Man?" Justin asked in a curious voice.

I could not believe this... First Justin is alive and now he knows Tony is Iron Man... I needed another drink...

"Pepper.. I didn't mean...." Justin started.

"DIDNT MEAN WHAT?! To oh... "Put my boyfriend in a coma. I'm sorry!! I hope we can become friends again!!'" I said mocking and slowly got up to my feet. "You did this Justin!! I can never.. Forgive you" I pointed at him and walked pasted, grabbing my bag.