Chapter 6 - Not Thinking

Tony's POV

"What was I thinking? Kissing her like that, right after an accident and just 1 date! And to dash off just like that. Gosh! I never think." I was pacing around my lab, hitting my head several times.

"Jarvis should I call her?" I ask Jarvis.

"Well, that is up to you sir." He responded to me. I kept pacing and pacing. For about 2 hours. I am going insane.

Ring Ring Ring Ring

"Incoming call from Miss. Pepper Potts." said Jarvis "Do you want to answer it?"

"Yes, YES!" I scream and her voice comes on.

"Tony? Hey, I was wondering if, I don't know could go on another date?" she said really fast. "Cause...

"Yes, Sure, Yeah. I was just about to call you to ask you about it." I replied holding my breath.

"Great. Um Friday night? Only time I am really not busy." She says and laughs a little. Her laugh. So cute and amazing.

"Yeah. Friday night. My place. What do you think?" I ask her.

"Yeah sure. That works. Okay. See you then." She hangs up.

I take a deep breath and breathe. Another chance to be with the girl of my dreams. I quickly look at the time. 9:50pm. I should get to bed. I think about it. Nah. I sit down and start working on a new project. What should I call it?

Mark I

Next Day

I wake up, finding myself on my deck. I fell asleep again. I glanced at the clock. 8:56am. Great. Work. I get up, get dressed and head for work.

"Hello, Mr. Stark." A red head lady winks at me when I pass her. I slighly shake my head. Pepper Pepper Pepper. I all I could think about now. And thats what happened in the meetings.

"Mr. Stark? Are you listening?" I had zoned out.

"What? Oh sorry no no I was listneing. Continue!" I said, setting up and trying my best to act like a I care. Which I didn't by the way. I was feeling tired and hot. Maybe because I didn't eat any breakfast. I thought to myself. I felt myself drifting off. I felt like I could just take a nap for day's. Like if I were to float in a cloud for the rest of my life. With Pepper. But all I felt was the hard ground and voices yelling at me. I must have fainted. Passed-out. Wait. That's never happened before. My last thoughts were.