Chapter #27

Melody POV:

We were all hid somewhere in the studio, we put all the lights of and the curtains were closed.
The bell rang and Brook went to open the  door.
When they both came in, brook switched the lights on and opened the curtain.
We yelled: "Happy birthday, Ryan Beaumont!!"
We sang happy birthday to him and ate some cake.

"I still have a little surprise for you Rye" I said and lead him to another little room.
When he opened the door, the cutest little puppy jumped on him.
(Puppy picture above)
"Is he mine?! Are you kidding? No Mel, this is too good to be true, you're kidding!" He said in happiness, I shook my head.

Rye POV:

She gave me the most adorable puppy ever!
"This is the best birthday ever! I love you guys so much!" I said and pulled them in a group hug.

When we came back we ate some more cake, because we are fatty's.
"I can't thank you lot enough... This was genuinely the sweetest, and the best surprise ever." I said once again.
I'll probably say it too much, bit it's true.
Ohwwww yah, we named the dog Roadie.
He deserved the most adorable name, and because all the roadies are adorable, we called him Roadie.

A/N That's it for this chapter.
I really love that dog's name tbh 😂
So, you'll understand why I find this kinda funny what I'm about to say... Actually only WDW fans will.
Even before I knew WDW, I had a bird... Still have, and he's called Limelight.
Bc he's green and light.
😂😂😂
Ok, I'll shut up...
Good day, roadiesssss