chapter #32

Andy POV:

Mikey came time out of nowhere and handed me a little paper.
"Mel wrote that" is all he said.
I read it fastly, mumbling some of the words.
After every word I read I became angrier.
"I knew this would happen!" I angrily said and stormed of.
Rye tried to ask me something but I ignored him completely and walked to that party.

I arrived and it was still going.
"Have you seen Brooklyn? Blonde guy, green eyes?" I asked some people.
Someone told me she saw him walking upstairs.
So that's where I went.
I checked all the rooms, and saw Brooklyn in the bathroom, I knew he felt guilty, I could see it in his eyes... But I'm too angry to care.
"ARE YOU STUPID?! SHE'S BEEN A CRYING MESS EVER SINCE SHE LEFT THE PARTY! You couldn't resist it, could you? She had to be one of your victims, right?!" I yelled angrily walking closer to him.
Before I could do anything stupid I was pulled away.

Rye POV:

"Where'd he go?" I asked Mikey.
He stood there, emotionless and said: "somewhere we are going too"
He ran off to a big house with loud music and bright lights.
By the way... This guy has the condition of a snail, how come he could run this whole time without even being dead when he stopped.
"Follow me" I did what he said.
I heard yelling from upstairs... So we took a look there.

"ARE YOU STUPID?! SHE'S BEEN A CRYING MESS EVER SINCE SHE LEFT THE PARTY! You couldn't resist it, could you? She had to be one of your victims, right?!" Someone yelled.
It sounded like Andy.
Mikey ran in and pulled him back.
"Do you think I did this on purpose? I told you I've changed!" Brooklyn defended himself.
Andy shook his head: "Guess not because my sister saw you fucking another hoe! And how can you not do such a thing on purpose?!"
"I WAS DRUNK!" Brooklyn yelled back.
I was shocked at the fact he said that.
"Brook, you've never drank something with alcohol in, in your whole life" I said.
He just looked down.
"I'm sorry..." Is all he said and walked away.

A/N OMGGG What's happening with the band?
Will there even be a band after this?
God idek myself what will happen tbh 😂😂😂