Facts about slender's Proxy's

1:Toby tried to commit suicide After his sister died

2:Maskys real name is timothy patrick Sutton
3:Masky is 5 foot 6
4:Masky is 26 years old
5:Masky lived in Portland Oregon
6:Masky Fauther abused him
9:Maskys mother ran away from both of them and decided to be with another man.
10:Masky ran away from his fauther at the age of 16
11:Hoodies real name is Brian Keels.
12:Ticci Toby and Masky have fights everyday, Toby fights with masky because Maskys Unkle was the one who hit his sisters car.
13:Toby makes fun of masky for his amnesia and Masky makes fun of Toby for his twitching
14:Hoodie is 24
15:Hoodie is from Buffalo new york.
16:Masky was givin pills for his amnesia.Masky thought they were working but the doctor who gave him the pills was in the creepypasta family and the pasta family gave the doctor the pills to give to Masky.When the piulls didnt help amnesia but made his amnesia worse. This doctors name is 3yeless jack.
17:The proxys are not creepypasta's but they work for the Pasta family. The get no vacation or no holidays. All they get is a home and food.
18:After the enployment of the proxies all of them got amnesia but Masky's amnesia was the worst of them all.
19:Masky blacksout do to his amnesia and sometimes wakes up in bodys with a not that says "Dont ever fail me".
20:Marbal Hornets is known for how the proxies met up. So like the proxy's are real but thats not how they really met.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

~Thx for reading and if you have any idea what you want the next chapter to be about then comment bellow wich creepypasta~
(✪㉨✪)